The scary letters

Start from the beginning

My eyes widen at the note. I crumbled it up, and threw it in the trash. I excused myself from class, and ran to the host room. I went into the cosplay section so I could put something over my top. I couldn't find any new shirts, instead, I ran to class 1-A.

"Excuse me, the Hitachiin twins are needed by one of the other teachers." I said to the teacher by the desk. The twins exchanged looks. The teacher shooed them off. Once we were away from the class I turned to them. "Do you two think you can get me a different top. I'd run home, but I'm under strick watch from Kyoya. Please." I begged. The twins grinned.

"Sure thing Koyuki. What kinda of top? Somehting more sexy?" They asked.

"No! Nothing sexy! Just something that covers me!" I screamed. The twins eyes widen.

"Koyuki,Is something going on?" Hikaru started

"Did someone hit on you?" I gulped.

"Uh, no. I just think this top is too tight." The twins weren't buying it, but they shrugged and went off. I went back to the host club room. I bit my lip as I waited for them to return.

When the door opened. I hurried over to it.The twins were there with the rest of the host club behind them. The idiots didn't. I groaned as Hikaru handed me the new shirt. At least it was a normal shirt. It was red with a V neck but showed nothing. The sleeves went to the elbow. I threw it over my tanktop. My guess is they got the host club because they didn't believe me when I said no one hit on me.

"Koyuki, why did you run out of class so fast daughter?" Tamaki was standing right in front of me.

"None of your business idiot. I'm not your daughter either." I growled. Tamaki screeched and went to sulk in his corner. Kyoya came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist

"Something happen Koyuki. Please tell me what it is." I pulled away from him.

"Its nothing. I knew I should have just went home to change instead of getting those shady twins. Hikaru and Kaoru I'm never going to you two again." Honey came over to me now.

"Hey Koy-chan, whats that letter sticking out of your black book?" Honey asked pointing to my bag on the floor. Lettet? What letter. Before I could grab it, the twins picked my black book up.

"Hey give that back!" I ran after them.

"Mori catch!" Hikaru yelled as he tossed the book to Mori who caught it effortlessly. I ran over to Mori, but he tossed it to Honey, who tossed it to Kaoru.

"Give me my book now!" I went to punch Kaoru but he duck down and my fist went into Kyoya's chest. I moved away fast. Kyoya stumbled backwards. Oh, My. God. "Kyoya I'm sorry! I.. I didn't mean.. I didn't mean to punch you." Kyoya straigten himself up. He held his hand out. Kaoru placed my book in his hands. I sat down on the couch. Kyoya pulled out the letter. His eyes scanned the paper. Anger filled his face.

"Koyuki, where is the first note the person gave you?" The letter was from you.

"In the trash." I whispered.

"What did it say?" His voice was cold. Everyone stayed silent. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.

"That he  forgave me for my  'foolishnes'  the other day. And that I should ditch you and go see what a real man does to a woman because he's  sure ill enjoy it, cause he does.. and I need to be careful what I wear, he finds my shrt sexy." I choked out remembering what he wrote on the paper. Kyoya cursed loudly. Everyones eyes snapped to him, even mine.

"Why didn't you tell me about the note Koyuki instead of rushing out of the classroom? He is no real man, he is a filthy boy." Kyoya's black aura swirled. Tamaki stepped to Kyoya.