"Okay boys, no need to get your panties in a wad."Malory broke the tension, that I thought was unbreakable.

"I agree with her." Lexi said slowly opening her eyes. A smirk grew on my lips. Malory rushed over to the other side of the bed that Max wasn't at. Max brushed her hair out of her face when she looked at him. She blushed. Which made my stomach hurt.

"What are you doing here?" She asked Max through a big grin. I rolled my eyes.

"You were hurt. I'm your knight and shining armor. I couldn't leave you here alone." He smiled at her. Malory huffed.

"Excuse you! I was here for her, you didn't need to show up! And you didn't save her! My father did!" Malory yelled at him. Good thing she did or I would have probably done something worse to that guy.

"Whatever." Max called out looking back to Lexi. She was blushing. He stroked her cheek with his thumb when he cupped her cheek. Soon he pulled her into a kiss.

I walked out of the room. I felt furious, like I was gonna hit something. I didn't wanna go rogue in front of Lexi and Malory. I didn't notice Jesse following me until he placed a hand on my shoulder and made me stop in my tracks.

"What was that man?" He asked when I stopped and turned so I was facing him. I blew more air from my cheeks.

"I don't trust him. And for him to go in there and kiss her," i turned around and then back to Jesse, "its not right."

Jesse smirked. "You like her." Was all he said.

"No, I don't. I just don't like him." I pointed at Lexi's hospital room door.

"You so like her." He smiled even more.

"Shut up. No I don't." I looked away. Not wanting to accept it. "I don't like anyone. Never have, never will."

"Why?" Jesse pushed, cocking his head to the side.

"Because." I replied. I made a promise to myself and I intend on keeping that promise, 'never tell any one of your curse. They will only make it worse.'

"Because, why?" He repeated.

"Because of my cu–" I cut myself off before I told him my deepest darkest secret.

He raised his eyebrows and smirked. "What was that?" He cupped his hand around his ear so he could hear me better.

"Nothing." 'Crap! You almost gave it away! Your so dumb!"

I turned away. And I looked around for something I could run for. Nothing. Crap. I'm stuck here.

"C'mon, I won't tell anyone. It will be our secret." He compromised.

"I'd prefer to just keep it my secret." I looked back to him.

"C'mon man. Its not like I'm gonna tell anyone. I'm your best friend." He hit my shoulder playfully.

"I can't. You won't believe me even if I told you." I looked down to my shoes.

"Try me." He hit his chest with his fists.

"No."

"Are you gay?" He asked.

"What?! No! I'm straight." I said in a duh expression.

"C'mon man, just tell me."

"Huh, I'll tell you later, not here. Somewhere private." I said as I saw Austin approaching us.

"Lexi wants to speak with you." Austin grabbed my shoulder and gave me a sympathetic smile.

I started walking back to Lexi's room when Max walked out of it and Malory followed him. I stepped aside so they wouldn't see me. "What the heck?! Why did you do that?!" Malory yelled at Max making him stop and turn back to her.

"Do what?" He asked childishly.

"You know damn well what you did! You kissed her in front of Ethen." She whisper yelled.

"So. I didn't do anything wrong." He huffed.

"You know that she likes him. She dumped you. And you still came back." She scowled at him.

"She didn't dump me. We were never together!" He whisper yelled back. "All I did was kiss her. Maybe she got the wrong impression. And no, I didn't know that she liked Ethen. If you don't remember, we only talked for maybe a couple of hours yesterday. And his name never came up."

My heart picked up speed. She likes me. I'm gonna kill this guy. He's being added to my enemy list.

"And besides," he walked over to Malory and rested his hands on her hips. "Why would I want her, when I got you?"

He kissed he four head and trailed down to her lips. I looked away. Eww. I'm not much as a kisser-stalker kind of guy. I don't like watching people kiss. Its just, gross.

I stepped out from the spot i was hiding in and snuck past the couple. I walked in Lexi's room and shut the door behind me. She looked up to me and smiled.

"Why did you leave like that?" She asked sitting up.

"Just don't like that guy." I looked away from her gaze.

"Why, were you jealous?" She asked raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"No. But, can I ask you a question?" I sat next to her on the bed. She nodded.

"What happened between you two?" I looked at her as she looked down and you could see a slight blush.

"Just hung out, got some frozen yogurt, and he kissed me." She looked up to meet with my eyes.

"Are you two together?" I don't even know why I asked that question.

"No. I made that very clear by slapping his face after he kissed me." I chuckled and she joined in.

"You slapped him?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ya. I'm sick of guys kissing me then leaving me. It makes no sense. So I set him straight." She held up two fists and I laughed.

"Do you like me?" I asked after a bit of silence.

"What kind of question is that?" She smiled. "You don't just ask a girl, 'do you like me?'. You have to feel weather she liked you or not. You don't just go around asking people if they like you or not. It just embarrasses them."

She had a point. I didn't even know where that question came from. I looked down smiling at her comment. "Sorry."

"Wanna know a way to make up for it?" She nudged he shoulder against my arm.

"What's that?" I asked giving in.

"Getting me out of here." She pleaded.

I chuckled and started to help her to her feet.

A/N
Did you like it?
So what do you think about Max?
What's going to happen with Ethen and Lexi?
Hopped you liked. You know he usual. Its just a click of a button. Luv y'all!! Byyee!