Chapter Thirty Four: Sexual Intensions

Sketch:

I snuggled into the warm side of Orion, holding onto his clothes and burying my face into his sweet smelling shirt. He was so warm and smelled so nice. I had woken up just a little bit ago, me in Orion's embrace. I tentatively placed a kiss on his lips, trying to wake him up. I tried hard to keep going with it, but I was failing miserably.

Orion smiled against our kiss, moving his warm mouth against mine and sliding his tongue expertly in between my lips. He gently pushed me over, never separating the kiss, and climbing on top of me as he kissed me even more passionately. I was even more blown away as I desperately tried to match him. I wasn't very good at kissing but when he did it, it made it seem like I was doing amazing. Even if he was doing all of it.

I moaned softly, grabbing onto his shirt and pulling him closer, wanting no space between us. His skin on mine was so nice and it was making me feel...excited...downstairs. He swirled his tongue dominating my mouth in pure bliss. I even started to grind on him, savoring the feeling and enjoying every moment of it. I really liked this feeling, he called it euphoria...but it was a little embarrassing saying I was excited for sexual intensions.

His hand went under my shirt, rolling my left nipple between his thumb and index finger. I surprised myself by letting out a loud moan and arched my back into his hot touch. I wriggled my hips, wanting the friction against my lower section desperately. I cried out softly, whimpering as his warm hand started roaming my chest, and his other was caressing my face and neck.

I felt hot, hotter than usual and my body was reacting fast, and all I could do was blush at all the noises I was making. His soft kisses traveled down my neck, making me giggle at how it tickled.

His fingers hooked into my boxers, pulling them down to my ankles, but it didn't matter to me. I felt weird again...I wanted nothing more than him to touch me.

His mouth was on my stomach, laying kisses all the way down to my hips. My fingers threaded through his hair as he took me into his mouth surprising me at the moment. I cried his name softly, curling my toes and closing my eyes shut as his warm mouth sucked me off. He was watching me and that made me even more embarrassed.

He was touching and licking all over, stroking me which was enough to make me cry out in pure bliss. I didn't want this to stop...I never wanted Orion to stop doing this.

I may be a little dumb sometimes when it comes to sex but I know it's not like rainbows and unicorns. I bet it will hurt but I really don't seem to mind at the moment. Would he take me now? Or would he wait?

His fingers curled around my shaft, pumping me until I found my release. I cried out as I came, Orion watching my face as I did so. He swallowed every last drop and all I could do was watch him. I slumped back against the bed, feeling exhausted at the moment.

Orion snaked up next to me, laying tentative kisses on my neck as his hand started to grope my left thigh. I smiled at him, digging my flushed face into his shoulder. "You're beautiful." he whispered against the flesh. I just held onto him tighter feeling my cheeks get hot, and a sudden flutter in my chest. What was this feeling? It felt nice and peaceful...I wanted this forever.

"Sketch...would you like to go on a trip with me?" he asked softly which made me pull back and smile up at him. What type of trip? Could we take Erin and Sammy? Where would we go? The underground cities hopefully.