Chapter Thirty Four: Sexual Intensions

Start from the beginning

"Where?" I asked.

"To the dome next to us."

"Could Erin and Sammy come?" I asked.

"Xanthe and Sam are going too, but I'm not so sure on Erin." he said, bringing his fingers up to my hair.

"Please...Erin has to come!" I exclaimed and Orion smiled softly, probably unsure what to do.

"I'll think about it okay?" I just nodded, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before getting up and pulling my boxers back on. Orion watched me, his head resting on his hand.

I strutted to the closet, pulling on some sweatpants that were hanging in the closet, and pulling on a sweatshirt that was next to it.

"When are we leaving?" I asked him softly, climbing up next to him, and snuggling back into his body heat.

"Maybe in a few hours, we have to shower and get dressed." he said, digging his nose into my neck.

"Okay, I think we should shower together..." I said softly. He chuckled, moving his fingers down my neck.

"What am I going to do with you?"

-

"Erin, does it get boring just staying here?" I asked. He was upside down, maybe because I was hanging off the bed upside down, but he looked funny.

"Not when I'm able to teach you." he said, pushing the rim of his reading glasses up and focusing his eyes on me.

"Teaching is boring..." I commented dryly.

"Maybe I guess...but I find it fun to teach someone something they didn't know." he said with that huge cheesy smile that was soft and genuine.

"Do you have any family?" I asked.

"Yes, but I don't know where they are...in one of the closer domes I'm guessing." I just nodded at his answer, not really sure what to say.

"Would you like to travel to a dome with Orion and I?" I asked beaming up at him with a smile.

He looked over at me with a raised eye brow. "I doubt Orion would ever let me leave this place."

"What if he did, would you want to go?"

He looked out the window before answering. "Well yeah, I would love the chance to see how one worked and how it operates..."

"Then it's settled, you're coming with us!" I said but Erin just looked at me surprised.

"How are you ever going to get Orion to let me out of here?" he asked.

I smirked at him, hugging Mr. Bear tightly in my arms. "I have my ways."

Erin just smiled and shook his head looking back down at his book.

--

Orion didn't show up till later, but he wasn't in the best mood. He said we were already packed and ready to go but I didn't know how we were going to get there.

"Erin's coming too." I said softly, grabbing Mr. Bear and slipping on my shoes.

"Fine but he'll have a separate car." When he said car, I hope he meant a real car. We were leaving soon and I was excited for this trip. I wondering what it's like to ride a train. I wonder if it'll be a regular train or it will be fancier.

"Sketch we're going to leave soon, you ready?" he asked.

I nodded, grabbing his hand. We started walking down to the castle doors, walking passed maids and guards that didn't give us a second look.

He said Erin was coming in after us but would meet us at the train station.

There was a black car waiting for us outside, and the driver looked like a zombie, but he smiled and opened the door for us both. Orion ushered me in first, before getting in himself. I haven't seen a car in a while, and it was nice and warm.

"What are we going to do there?" I asked.

"I have some business, but we'll be staying at my house there, and we'll explore the cities and shops." he said.

I smiled, leaning on him for more warmth. "Why don't you sleep, I'll wake you once we get to the train..." He murmured, brushing my hair with his hand. I did just that, falling asleep into my deepest and hopeful dream yet.