When we arrive we get out and Jake holds out his hand for me to take. I cross my arms over my chest and Jake looks hurt. He quickly changes his expression and puts his hands in his pockets. We walk inside and sit down as we wait for my name to be called. Jake looks at me but I don't look up. I start tapping my feet on the ground to pass the minutes. Jake starts to get annoyed with me not talking to him and holds my chin up so I have to look at him.

"Sophia? Seriously, what's going on? Have I done something to make you not talk to me?"

"You've done nothing, I just don't feel like talking," I mutter.

"Why not? I thought we could tell each other everything."

"We do, it doesn't matter anymore I've changed my mind. I'm sorry for ignoring you." I want to know what we're having now, forget about the surprise I'd rather know now.

"It's okay baby, I'm just glad you're okay." He takes my hand and strokes my thumb. I smile at him to show I'm all right and he leans down and kisses my hand.

"Sophia Daniels," a nurse calls. We get up and Jake puts his arm around my waist as we walk into the room. Our doctor, Doctor Meehan was sitting there waiting for us.

"Hi, Sophia and Jake," she greets.

"Hey, Doctor Meehan," Jake and I say in unison. I sit down on the bed and Jake stands at my side.

"So you guys want find out what you're having?" she asks. Jake looks at me for confirmation and I nod.

"Only if you want to to, just because I want to know what we're having doesn't mean we have to know, if you want it to be a surprise then it will be a surprise," he says.

"I want to know, Jake", I say, squeezing his hand and he smiles.

"Then yes please, doctor," he says with a grin. I lie back on the bed and pull up my dress, it's a good thing I remembered to wear leggings today. She puts the gel on my bump and moves the wand around my stomach. I bite my lip from the cold gel. I thought I'd be used to the cold gel by now but it still got me every time. Jake stands behind where my head was lying and wraps his arms around my neck as we look at the screen to see our little twins.

Jake's POV:

I look at the little blobs on the screen. It was so unbelievable that those blobs were our babies, and those blobs are the best thing that's ever happened to me other than Sophia. She and the babies are the most important things to me and I love them more than anything.

"Are you sure you guys want to know?" Dr Meehan asks. I look down at Sophia and she nods then I nod at Doctor Meehan. "Looks like baby number one here" she points to one of the babies, "is a boy." Oh my gosh, we're having a boy! "And baby number two here, is a girl." She points to our other baby. We're having a girl and a boy! I couldn't be any more happier. There's going to be a mini Sophia and I in four months. I kiss Sophia on the cheek and unwrap my arms from her neck. "I'll let you guys talk and congratulations to you both."

"Thank you," I say. Dr Meehan smiles then goes out of the room and closes the door behind her. I wipe the gel off of Sophia's stomach with a tissue. I couldn't stop grinning; I must look like a psycho maniac. I look at Soph, it was hard to tell her expression. She looks close to tears but I'm not sure if it's in a happy or sad way. "Soph, what's wrong? Are you not happy about our baby boy and girl?" She bursts out crying and I pull her to my chest. "Baby, what's wrong?" Please let them be happy tears, I hate seeing her upset. I never want my Sophia hurt by anything or anyone especially me.

"Nothing's wrong, Jake," she says through tears and sniffles. "Everything's great, it couldn't be better." Oh thank god, they're happy tears. "I'm just so happy and emotional."