Chapter 11

Juliet's P.O.V

The news of Tommy's leaving had come as quite a shock. Surely he couldn'tbe serious? Not that I wanted to stay to find out, I stormed out of his bunk in the semi-tipsy state, from a night of drinking and stumbled to my bunk. Throwing myself down on the covers I groaned out of frustration. As the night wore on I started to feel guilty. He has a kid for god's sake. I shouldn't be pissed with him, yet I still was. By 4am I finally drifted off to sleep, eyelids heavy I couldn't really focus on anything and gave in.

Dreams came in bits and peices, nothing special, not that I can remember anyway, but something woke me up. Awakening in Andy's arms left confusion to wash over me, he slept soundly beside me, his mess of hair falling across his face and old warpaint clinging to his chest and shoulders. I breathed in his scent and felt myself relax slightly since talking to Tommy. Forgetting the events momentarily I found myself staring into Andy's face, something about his peaceful features and the rising and falling of his chest was so enticing, I could feel myself falling for him. Just typical, the hopeless romantic I am, falling for a guy the minute he shows any strong interest in me, everyone said I should stop, give myself time to think, never taking it into account, I followed whatever my heart screamed at me.

After checking the time and discovering it was 10am, I leant up, kissing Andy's cheek softly in a sweet attempt to wake him up, he stirred slightly then rested again. I shook his shoulder "Andy?" I whispered. That did the trick and his eyelids fluttered open. A smirk spread across his lips as he noticed me "Morning... is it still morning? Fuck it. Morning babe!" His deep voice whispered back.

Andy's P.O.V

Sitting awkwardly on the couch I slightly regretted falling asleep on Juliet's tour bus. But I just had to see her, however, that meant I was here for the whole trip to our next Warped destination. A four hour ride with a new girlfriend would actually probably be seen as a nice idea, but when that new girlfriend has a brother that's deciding to leave? Not so nice of an idea.

"Jul's listen, It's just this tour!" Tommy tired to reason with her. "Oh really? Well what about if we do another tour and you decide to bail because you miss someone too much? Tommy, you'll keep doing this, and if you do, you may aswell not be part of the band, were only down to us two now, I might aswell just do this by myself!" Juliet shouted back, arms flailing everywhere as she spoke. She had a point, not that I would say anything. I pretended to be busy on my phone. But theres only so many selfies you can take, and so many texts you can send before you run out of things to say.

Settling back on the couch I sighed slightly, hoping this would blow over soon enough, or that time might pass quicker, I needed a smoke. "Fine. Whatever, you're over reacting!" Tommy turned on his heels as he walked away from the discussion and threw back the curtain to the bunks. With that Juliet ran her hands through her hair and backed against the wall. I took that as my que. Standing up I slowly walked over to her, closing the space between us I pulled her against me, holding her as she quietly cried. It broke my heart to see her like this. "Hey, shh, don't cry! It's going to be okay" I ran the pad of my thumb over her cheek, wiping away the tears, as I tried my best efforts at comforting her. You'd think I'd be better at this shit. You'd be wrong if you ever thought that.

Juliet shook her head in disagreement. "I don't want to do this by myself, any of it. Andy, I'm this close to giving up!" She whispered, pain riddling her voice. "D-dont ever give up!" I stumbled over my words, trying to get them out as fast as possible. How could she ever want to give up? "You're too amazing to even think about that" I said a little slower. "I'm going nowhere!" she exclaimed.

She calmed down after a while. I was almost too stunned to say anything else. The thought hadn't ever occoured to me that she could be struggling. Her fans adored her, and she seemed to have it all together on the surface. I guess I was breaking her barriers. Thats a good thing right? Getting closer, knowing each others secrets. I wanted to know every little detail about her, I wanted to fall in love with this woman. A proper serious relationship, no being messed about. I needed this.