Chapter 10

(This is purely fictional, I do not claim the character. And the events happening in this story aren't real)

Chapter 10- Juliets POV

After making my way back to the tour bus I was so proud of I sat down to talk to my brother, he was strumming away on his guitar playing soft, sweet melodies. "Hey, Tommy" I made my presence known as I sat down next to him. "Hey Juls" he half-heartedly replied, still distracted by his guitar. "Guess what?!" I tapped his shoulder in the annoying younger sister way and watched as he turned to face me "What?" he asked, with an eyebrow arched. "You were right" I let the most miniscule amount of information slip as a smirk played on my features, you could see his mind racing as he thought about what I was talking about and raised his eyebrow again "You're a man? Because I always knew that deep voice wasn't right for a girl" he teased and poked my shoulder "No, I'm not a man... you were right about Andy" I told him, smiling as said Andy's name. "I was? How awesome am i?" he laughed and hit his knee. I pushed his shoulder and smirked "You're very awesome" I said sticking my tongue out at him and stood up "I'm going to go get changed, Andy's band have organized a thing, do you want to come?" I asked smiling at him. My brother was the life of a party and could make everyone laugh "Hmm, maybe.." he mused for a few moments and then shook his head "Nah, I think I'm going to get some rest" he said, and at first I thought he was joking, this really isn't like him, but his face was serious and he didn't say anything after that, just looked down at his guitar and played some more chords. I raised an eyebrow curiously and stared at him, but if I didn't get changed now I'd be running late. I reminded myself to talk to Tommy later.

Andy's POV

Pacing up and down the empty bus I ran a shaky hand through my hair, "What are you freaking over?" Ashley's head popped out of his bunk and he eyed me "Nothing.." I shook my head and walked into the bathroom, "what if they don't like her?" asking my reflection, almost as if the distressed man staring back at me could give me an answer.The band are like my brothers, my best friends and if they didn't like Juliet what am I supposed to do? I wouldn't want to argue with any of them, especially about a girl, but this girl was special, I want them to like her. No, I need them to like her. I knew they'd heard the rumors, hell, Ash was the first one to tell me about them. But I can tell they're not true. I rubbed my face and groaned loudly in frustration before opening the door and making my way back down the bus. I need to smoke. Before any of the guys could speak to me I walked off the bus and placed a cigarette between my lips, lighting it swiftly I took a long, much needed drag and allowed the nicotine to relax the thoughts in my mind, I was going to get a headache if I stressed myself out about this. It's like taking a girl home to meet your parents, you want them to like her because you know you like her, and if they don't there are issues, the guys are my family. They all loved Scout, not that I'm comparing Juliet to Scout but I'm concerned that the guys will compare Juliet to scout. As I tried to distract myself from these thoughts Juliet walked towards me, all smiles and waves, everything about her was beautiful. "Hey, you!" I smirked as I put out my cigarette "Hey" she smiled and fixed her hair. I placed my hand on her hip and lowered my face into hers, kissing her sweetly for a few moments and after telling myself to pull away, I eventually did, no matter how badly I didn't want to. "You look beautiful, as always" My eyes scanned her dress and sweet face. She was blushing, that needed to happen more often. "Thankyou, but I don't compare to you" there was something about her words that made my stomach feel like it was doing somersaults and I wrapped my arm around her waist and took in a deep breath before walking her onto the bus, everyone had already met her but they hadn't spoke to her properly, not had a proper conversation with her. 

As the night wore on, the guys seemed to be taking a liking to her, which was good. But Ash had already made a few passes at her in his drunken state. We sat in a small club, music blaring, people dancing and everyone drinking. It was turning out to be a great night, and Juliet seemed to be enjoying it. She stayed quite close to me for the duration of the night and every now and then looked like something was bothering her, the girls did a good job at distracting her whenever that look of confusion swept across her face by taking her on to the dance floor and spinning her around, damn she had some moves.

When it got to a little past midnight Juliet started to look tired, and I rubbed her shoulder "You ready to leave?" I asked. She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder "Come one then, grab your bag" I instructed softly as I helped her up. Entwining our hands as we walked back to the site. We'd be traveling tomorrow, to our next town and that meant I'd be extremely bored. "Come to my bus" she pulled on my arm once we got to the lot. I smiled at her and let her pull me to her tour bus, I opened the door for her and placed my hand on her lower back to support her as she walked up the few steps. Once we were inside she span round to face me, smiling widely. "Thankyou for a great night!" she whispered as she pressed herself into my chest "It was my pleasure" I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head, she sighed happily and pulled her arms up around my neck, she looked up at me and felt that feeling in my stomach again, the way she looked at me made me feel important, like someone needed me. As I closed the gap between our faces to kiss her a loud cough could be heard, I snapped my head up quickly and spotted a tall- but not as tall as me, fairly young man, who had a rather impressive beard. I recognized him, that's Tommy... Tommy Simms. Oh crap that's her brother. I thought to myself as Juliet span around in my arms to face him. After all this time I was worried about her meeting my "family" and here I was actually meeting hers, and it wasn't off to a great start, I'd just bought his little sister back to him, drunk!

He crossed his arms as he looked me up and down, Juliet smiled over at him and said "Tommy, this is Andy. Andy, this is Tommy, he's my brother" she introduced us and I nodded a hello at him. He nodded one back and looked at Juliet "How drunk are you?" he asked in a stern way "Not that drunk" she managed not to slur but it was probably a good idea that I had my arms around her waist for support as she had stumbled a few times on our walk home. "Juliet, when you sober up, we need to talk!" he said sounding agitated, she nodded and when I looked at her face there was that look of confusion and concern covering it once again. I kissed the top of her head again as Tommy left to go back to his bunk. "Go" I said to her motioning towards the direction her brother had just gone.

Juliets POV

"Thankyou" I mouthed to him and went on the tips of my toes to kiss him, pressing my lips against his, trying to control my feelings of wanting a heated kiss. He then pulled away and smiled at me "I'll come see you in the morning before we start driving" he kissed my cheek and with that, was gone. I smiled watching the door and then remembered Tommy. "Tommy?" I called out softly to him and walked down the bus to his bunk. There was no answer from him. "Tommy?" I said again as I pulled back the curtain on his bunk. He had his arms behind his head and was laying down, just staring at the roof of his confined space. I shuffled in next to him and looked up at the blank metal wall above us "What's wrong?" I asked poking his arm "Nothing..." he mumbled "We'll talk tomorrow" he said finally looking at me "No, I want to talk now, tell me what's wrong?" I demanded and propped myself up "Juliet, I don't want to, I need to think" he was starting to get annoyed but I didn't care, he is my brother and he's going to tell me "Tommy!" I almost shouted and he glared at me "Fuck sake.." he muttered under his breath and sat up. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes "Please don't hate me" He started and I raised my eyebrow, "Why would I-" I started to speak but he cut me off "Just, don't say anything yet, just listen" he shook his head and so I kept quiet waiting for him to explain. "I'm leaving, probably by next week" my jaw dropped at his words and I could feel a few tears come to my eyes "I miss Willow too much" his voice softened and he looked down at his hands. I sympathized but felt slightly angry, how could he leave me? Does this mean he doesn't want to be in the band anymore?