Error!Sans X Underfell Sans

Start from the beginning

The figure said so quickly that it was hard to interpret what he had said. "This isn't a prank! The f*ck you going on about?!" I asked in rage and kicked him off. He flew off of me due to my kick, and I managed to get to my feet. I got a good look at the figure, my eyes widening when I saw the spark of resemblance.

He really thought this was a prank because I looked so much like him.... "O-oh...my god....your....me?" I asked in fear. This is bad. This could start a paradox or something...! I screwed up I screwed up I screwed up I screwed up I screwed-

"Hey!"

The figure asked. I snapped out of my phase and came to my senses. "You better cut it out right now! Hey...you look really scared...what's wrong with you all of the sudden?" He asked in confusion. I had been tough just a minute ago.

"I'm sorry I'm not supposed to be here I'm-!"
"Pfft! Not supposed to be here?! The joke's over, and you aren't going anywhere until you take off that costume!" He shouted at me, his eyes glowing with red.

"It's not a costume...whatever, I need to finish my mission so just leave!" I said and quickly hurried off. However, he wasn't so keen on letting me go. He chased after me, using his powers to help him speed up. I don't have time for this...my exit back into my world is going to close soon. That wouldn't just leave me stuck here, it would leave me to die. When that exit closes, I die.

I moved my hand towards him and sent my blue marionette strings at him. They wrapped around him and flung him back into the forest. He used his powers to cut the strings.

I'm just getting used to these strings, so I don't know how many of them I have. If he cuts too many, it could be bad. Before I could make another move, he got a gain on me and tackled me again. He pinned me to the floor and I struggled to break free from his grasp. He grabbed my skull and prepared to rip it off.

"D-don't!" I cried out and used my strings to push his hand away. He was caught off guard and I was able to use my strings and wrap them around his arms and legs. I pulled him off of me, and sort of chuckled at the look he had. It was confused, but also enraged.

"Don't laugh at me! Your going to die right here and right now!" He barked at me angrily. "Listen! I don't have much time. If I could just get to Alphys, I'll be on my way! Buddy, I'm as real as it gets. I'm not wearing a stupid costume!" I said and used my strings to prepare to fling him away.

He yanked on the strings with a surprising amount of strength. It made me fall onto the snow, and as I got back to my feet, it became tug-a-war. Me and him both froze as we heard a stick break. "I-I need to hide!" I cried out. "Hey, get these off me!" He ordered.

I frantically tried to release the strings from him, but it was caught between his bones. "T-their stuck! I-I-I can't get them off you!" I said and began to panic. "You have to hide me!" I demanded and he shook his head.

"Why should I?"
"People won't think that seeing another version of you is weird? You don't think it'll start a panic?!" I asked and he sighed.

"Fine, just...hide behind that tree." He said and I dashed behind it, pulling him with me. "Geez, n-not so fast! Your hurting my wrists!" He said in annoyance. "Sorry!"

"SANS!" A voice boomed. He shoved his hands in his pockets and pretended to be leaning against the tree. "Yeah, bro?"
"Don't you yeah bro me!" It was Papyrus. Only, this version seemed to be more evil. "I know you aren't doing your work! You need to stay on task! I mean it!" He ordered. "Right away!" He said and Papyrus scoffed. He began to storm away.

"I gotta work! Hurry up and take these stupid strings off me!" He commanded. I rushed to untangle the strings, but another person seemed to be coming. Undyne. "Sh*t!" He shouted and hurried to his station. I was dragged along with him.