Child!Papyrus X Child!Reader

Start from the beginning

When my number was called out, I had to stand up. "Number 3!" Mrs.Clayton shouted. I saw as a dinosaur monster went up. Paired up with Alison. Dang it.

I bit my lip. I saw a fire monster get paired, and a sea monster get paired. They looked so cool! Those lucky students...

Two left.

I crossed my fingers and heard my number. "Number 20!" Mrs.Clayton shouted. I stood up and smiled. "My partner!" I heard a voice shout. I looked over to see a moderately tall skeleton with a scarf and jacket. He was wearing boots and black pants. "A monster!" I whispered to myself happily. He hugged me tightly, more tightly than I expected..!

"Woah woah woah!" I shouted in surprise. "I'm Papyrus!" He said happily and released me from the hug. "Nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N)." I said happily. "I hope we can be good friends, pal!" He said in excitement. "You? Want to be friends...with me?!" I asked in shock. I thought monsters only hung out with other monsters. I grinned and jumped up and down. "Yes! I'm going to have a skeleton as a friend!" I cheered happily. "Nyeh heh heh!" Papyrus laughed. "Woah! You laugh sounds super cool!" I complimented. "Thanks!" He beamed.

We got to work on our project. Papyrus was a hard worker! We both shared a love for spaghetti, so we were painting that for our project. We worked really hard, and the whole time we were telling each other what we liked and what we didn't.

"How could you not like jokes?!" I asked in surprise. "Oh no! Not you too!" He gasped. "I hate jokes with a passion. Thanks to my brother. He's always saying these clever jokes. It gets annoying after a while!" I nodded. Then I paused. My eyes widened and I looked up from the project and at Papyrus.

"Woah! You have a brother?!" I asked in amazement. "Yeah! Over there!" He declared and pointed at another smaller skeleton wearing a fluffy blue jacket and shorts. "His name is Sans." "Oh! Like Comic Sans? You names were so cleverly made!" I said with a grin. Papyrus seemed confused by what I was hinting at.

School ended. But Papyrus had invited me over to his place, so I called my mom to ask her if it was okay to go over, and she said no at first, but after begging and pleading, she gave in. "Thanks mom! Let's go!" I said and clicked off my phone. "Yay!" Papyrus said and grabbed my hand, running towards his house.

A skeleton's hand felt so...strange. I was so happy that Papyrus was so welcoming...I'm glad that I got to be friends with a monster. When we got to his house, he showed me his room. It was very nice and tidy. He had a car shaped bed, and I instantly jumped on it. "So cool!" I said happily and giggled as I bounced on it. Papyrus joined me and we both bounced on the bed.

Soon, his brother came out of no where and joined us. "Woah! Smaller skeleton!" I exclaimed and pointed at Sans. He chuckled. "Yep. I'm Pap's bro." Sans said and grinned. Did he always grin? "This is (Y/N)! (Y/N), this is Sans! My brother!" Papyrus announced. Suddenly, something fell off a shelf.

Papyrus walked over to pick it up. It was a movie case. I looked at the cover, and saw that it was a movie I had always wanted to see! "Oh my god! Is that Ariel the little Mermaid?! I wanted to see that, but it turns out that none of my friends have the movie! Can we please watch it?!" I asked excitedly. Papyrus grinned and hid behind his back.

"Sure! But only if you can catch me!" He said and began to run off. Me and Sans chased after Papyrus. We all laughed like dorks as we ran through the hallway.

"Be careful." Frisk warned as we ran down the stairs. Their house had many rooms and a second story. I managed to tackle Papyrus and I began to tickle him. Sans helped me tickle him and soon he began to tickle me! "Hey! Stop! Ha ha! Not me!" I cried out and began to laugh. Papyrus tickled me too. Soon, it became a tickle war. Suddenly, two other monsters that I had seen before, the dinosaur and sea monster, came out and helped us tickle Sans. Papyrus was tickling me, and the sea monster was tickling Papyrus. The dinosaur was tickling Sans and Sans was tickling her back.

We all were laughing like crazy, and suddenly, I swiped the movie from Papyrus's hands and I held it over my head like a trophy. "Got it! Let's watch!" I said and dashed towards the living room.

Everyone followed my lead, and Papyrus brought blankets for everyone. We all huddled up close together, some of us still giggling as we chatting amount ourselves. "I'm getting a little chilly..." Papyrus admitted. "Here!" I said and wrapped one side of my blanket over him. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Popcorn anyone?" Frisk asked. We all jumped up and got a bowl, then sat back down. "Thank you!" We all said in unison and chomped down on it. Frisk giggled. "Don't make a mess." Frisk said and walked off.

Papyrus fell asleep mid-way into the movie on my shoulder. What a cutie.

((I FINISHED HOORAY!!!))