1|my bfb|

"Come on penny!" My bestfriend Hiller yelled. I opened the door and walked out. "Coming!" I was putting my shoes on and almost falling on my face. "Hey slow down!" She giggled as I came down the stairs. I gave her a look. "Um....hey my brother is coming back home...he is coming back for a few months it think." She grabbed her bag and helped me with my shoe. "Oh really,when?"
"Today actually... He is meeting us at the mall when we get there.. So we have to keep and eye out for him!" She said taking my hand. "Hold on miss.Pushy!" I said grabbing my bag and keys. She laughed and licked her house.
We got to the mall and she could hardly contain her excitement. "How long has it been since you've seen him?"
"Um...about 3 or 4 months now I think" she looked around.
"Hey I am going to get my hair Dyed. Okay?" I said walking towards the salon. She shook her head and texted her brother to come meet her here.
I walked out of the salon with my new light blondish hair. I looked around for Hiller and she was sitting on the ground with a boy. Is that her brother?
"Hey." I said tapping on her shoulder. The boy looked up at me and then back down at his phone. "Oh hey,thisi is my brother Luke,Luke this is my bestfriend Penny!" She said. He stood up. He was tall and I could tell he had the kind of bad boy image...so I think I might not get along with him great. "Um..H-H-Hi." I said. He smiled and shook my hand. "Hey we should go to GameStop." He said grabbing Hiller's hand. She rolled her eyes. "Well come on then,your brother wants to go..." I said giggling.
We headed off. I stayed a good distance so they could catch up. "Hey look they have the new Black Ops game!" He said showing Hiller. "I really don't know why you like these games." She rolled her eyes then laughed. "Are you kidding, they are AMAZING games!" I grabbed the one from his hands. "I have all of them...including this one,its an amazing game!" I handed the game back to him and walked over to the PlayStation games. He smiled and went up to the counter to buy the game.
"Let's go home!" Hiller said.
We both shook our heads in agreement.