In short, we're not the best of friends. More like allies. Yeah, criminal allies.

I shift my glance to my left and see a girl with long blonde hair unconscious with an irritated look on her face.

Snart starts to stir and opens his eyes. They're a vivid blue and I grin down at him.

"Hey Frosty!"

He sits up quickly.

"Jones?" He looks around and sees an older dude slumped a few people over from him.

"Stein? What the hell are you doing here?"

The older man, Stein, groans as he begins to sit up.

"For once, I'm as ignorant as you," he replies coldly as he wipes off his glasses.

"How did I get here?" a tall, cute guy across from me asks.

"Ask our kidnapper," a dark skinned kid says from over near Doctor Stein, "British dude with a flashy thingy?"

"The name's Rip Hunter."

Everyone slowly gets up and turns to see our kidnapper stand before us.

"Nice to meet you Rip," grins Mick slowly standing up as he gropes around in his jacket.

"Ah, while you were sleeping I may have, erm, tampered with your weapons," Rip says in a unapologetic voice.

Mick's smile slid right off his face.

Rip coughed awkwardly and continues.

"I'm from East London," the man paused then adds dramatically, "oh and the future."

THAT got everyone's attention.

"I've gathered you all here because I need your help. The future of the world is in peril," Rip continues as he walks around the rooftop.

He turns back and looks at us his face darkening.

"From a man named Vandal Savage."

A short man with a stern look steps forward. His girlfriend (?) stands beside him her dark eyes flashing.

"That's impossible," the man states firmly. "We destroyed him."

The girl nods adamantly.

"Yeah Flash and Green Arrow helped us!"

"What the heck are you two talking about?" I interrupt.

"Vandal's immortal. Kendra and I reincarnate," the man replies nonchalantly.

"Yeah I've done that," the blonde girl adds.

Blinking, I stare back at them.

"Right, cause that's completely normal," I say in a small voice.

Snart hears me and laughs.

I glare at him.

"Shut up Frosty," I snarl.

"What does this Randal guy have to do with us?" calls Mick before Snart can retaliate.

"Vandal," Rip corrects, "In the future he will master the powers he's been cultivating over the entirety his lives and will grow strong enough to conquer the entire world. I, have been tasked to create an elite team to stop him."

"How?" The blonde girl asks crossing her arms.

"We travel back in time and stop him before he rises to power."

"Sorry you've got the wrong man. Hero ain't on my resume," Snart says turning on his heel to go.

"Mine either," I echo.