Chapter 4♦ Closed Book

I plumped down next to Wells against the drop ship. He let out a huge sigh, "If I'm going to be baby sat, I'd like to at least know your name."
  I looked up surprised, "Uh...Blue."
"Wait that's really your name? I though it was a nickname or something," he stated with furrowed eyebrows," What's your full name?"
"Blue Emelia Woods" I mumbled, "yours?"
"Wells Jaha. What were you locked up for? To be honest, you look kind of harmless."
"It's a long story..." I trailed off, not wanting to go into detail.
"How about you tell me it while we go find some water?" he questioned. I agreed halfheartedly and we headed toward the stand of trees. I felt the presence of someone's eyes as they watched us as we left. I glanced through the camp to see if I could find whoever it was. The one and only Bellamy Blake and his two sidekicks were staring us down as we disappeared into the trees.

"So how about that story?" Wells asked as we trekked our way through the woods. I hadn't expected him to actually want to hear the full story. I have only ever told Jasper and Monty, plus I didn't trust Wells yet, even if he was the chancellor's son. He looked at me expectantly, but I just shrugged, avoiding eye contact, "It's really not important." Thank god he took the hint and dropped the subject without another word.

We arrived back at camp with fire wood, but no water. Wells threw his stack down and we both noticed words carved into the outside of the drop ship. "First son, first to dye" it read. Unironically the boy Wells had tries to fight earlier showed up with his buddy.
"You spelled 'die' wrong," Wells spoke harshly while shoving past the kid. I decided to let him go cool off on his own before I followed him. The friend of bug-eyes looked at me and exclaimed,  "Look who we have here, Murphy."
  Murphy smirked down at me, "What's a girl like you hanging around with the kid who's dad locked you up?" I remained silent, but glared at him with my piercing blue eyes.
  "Ahh, a mute, I see." Murphy's smirk grew bigger, "I could probably make you talk, if you know what I mean." A wink was sent my way and I felt disgusted.  As I began to talk an aggressive step toward the idiot called Murphy, someone interrupted.

"If you're going to kill someone, probably best not to announce it." Bellamy Blake.
"We were just seeing what the chancellor's boy was made of." Murphy complained.
"And her?" Bellamy's voice came out clear as he pointed directly to me. I stood uncomfortably for a few seconds.
"We weren't threatening her, at least not like thay," Murphy rolled his eyes, "Besides, she's mute, no fun anyway." Again, anger boiled up inside me, but I willed myself to keep my cool. Bellamy and I shared a momentary glance before he spoke again, motioning to Murphy and his friend, "I need to talk with you two." I slunk around them and and went to find Wells.

One thought was stuck in my mind, damn Bellamy's eyes were stunning.

  Here is chapter 4! As promised, Bellamy is finally in it! He will be more in future chapters, but we are just getting started.
Now you have some info on Blue, and her backstory will come in time. I hope you enjoy! Chapter 5 is almost done, so be on the lookout for that.