As soon as I turn on the video my phone begins to ring. Are you serious?
I obviously forgot to put away my distractions. I picked my phone up to see it was 'Lukeass Hemster🐁' (Michael added his number on my phone so don't judge me). I pick the call up, "Holly speaking."

"Loving the new house?" Ashton replies.

"Ashton?"

"Holly?"

"What the... you called me?" I laugh, shaking my head. "Why do you have Luke's phone?"

"I didn't mean to call you. I was - erm...erm.."

"HE MISSES YOU HOLLY!" Michael yells in the background and the phone fell to a deadline. Well if that wasn't the weirdest call i've ever received.

Ashton's P.O.V:

"It's okay, mate." Michael laughs, slapping my shoulders.

"You're so embarrassing." I say throwing a pillow at him making him fall against the counter on the tour bus.

"Why won't you just say you love her." Luke yells.

"1. I don't love her. 2. She has a boyfriend. Remember, the one - " Something beside me was vibrating, "Shit- shit- damn!"

"What?" Michael says.

" Holly's calling. Shit! What do I say?"

"Pick up the phone first idiot!"

I touched the green icon on my screen and slowly brought my phone to my ears. "Hey?"

"Despite your weird phone call, had to ask. When are you guys coming back?"

"Erm - O- Erm."

"It's okay. I'll forget the phone call ever happened." I could feel my insides screaming with embarrassment like a little girl.

"Erm, I guess, I think we're coming back for a couple a days next Thursday."

"Awesome, I'll talk later!"

I drop the phone back onto the couch. Shit.

Holly's P.O.V

After all the revision and 'keeping myself busy' like the shrink had told me. I couldn't help but think about everything again. Everything from day 1. Repeating everything over and over again, but I couldn't fit in one piece. How did Danny know so quickly and fly over from London? Everything happened so fast, I never actually got to talk to him.

I stood up to get a glass of water from the kitchen. As I was walking through the hallway to go downstairs, I saw Liz's light was on. I knocked on the door, quietly. "Hey mama Liz."

"Hey, babe. Whats up?"

"I've been thinking and I don't know why, but I have one question. How did Danny come to Australia from Afghanistan so quickly?"

"I've got no idea, why do you say?"

"No reason, just thinking, found it kinda weird." I shrug. 'The police can't have his number, can they? I mean, he's only came once and that was only once we moved to Australia from London."

"Okay, listen. You're overthinking it, he might've just come to visit and found out."

"Might be so. Sorry, i'll see you in the morning, night." I slowly closed the door behind me.

It was almost 2pm and still revising. This stuff is really sucking the life out of me. I picked my phone up to see messages from Robbie. "Hey babe, you free friday night? Having a party after the show?"

Instead of texting him, I call him. "Hey." He croaks.

"Aw babe, were you asleep?"

"It's okay, I haven't heard from you all day. Where have you been?"

"I swear school will eat me alive. Cant wait to have revision week."

"Party at mine, Friday after the school show?"

"Yeah sure."

"See you tomorrow, sweet dreams beautiful." I could feel my cheeks turning red and butterflies in my stomach.

"Night."

I kept tossing turning trying to get used to the bed and the room. It's a pretty weird feeling, I have never lived in someone else's house before so I did feel out of place and awkward. It's going to be feel even more awkward when everyone comes home.

I look at the time to see it was almost 3:30am. Okay. Holly stay in one place, no moving for 5 minutes. Close your eyes. You will fall asleep. I challange myself to go to sleep. I hear a creak from the wardrobe opposite my bed. My heart beats a little faster. But, I still don't move. It's no one. It's all inside your head Holly. Breathe. I then hear a footstep, that did not feel like it was in my room. It's all in your head Holly it's nobody. It could probably be Jack sneeking back home, maybe. 1 2 3 breathe. 1 2 3 breathe. I keep on repeating to myself. I slowly slide my phone from underneath my pillow and slide the screen to emergency calls and dial the number for the police discretely and keep my thumb near the green phone icon with my phone in my right hand close to my stomach. I'm sure there's someone in my room. I hear another footstep coming closer to my bed. I couldn't catch my breath. 1 2.. my head begun to feel a light headed. I suddenly feel a hand over my mouth and a hand on my stomach keeping me down. I press the icon and free my phone. I try to scream, but my voice wouldn't come out.

"Holly, right?" A deep croaky voice whispers. In the pitch black I couldn't see anything of him. Holly. You need to control your mind and scream and run. You have to get yourself and Liz out of here. I open my mouth to try bite his hand, I feel paralysed. God, please help me. "Don't worry baby." He says stroking my hair, running his finger over my cheek. "Soon you and Liam will be with mummy and James."

"Please no!" I try to scream.

"Do not scream!" He aggressively whispers pressing his hand down on my mouth. "Do not make me hurt you more than I have to."

"Liz!" I scream.

"Oh that's Liz? She's not waking up tonight. She drank something special to sleep." He says. He begins to zip down his trousers.

"No. Please. No!" I faintly scream.

"Shut up bitch! I've been paid to kill you. Might aswell make it worth it."

"Help!" I cry.

"No ones here to help here love."  He rips the blanket of me. "I watched you get dressed. You look amazing naked."
"Get off me, please!" I try kicking my legs, but he was way too strong. "Someone help!" I start too feel him sliding his hands up my legs towards my boxers. "No! Please! Someone help me please!" He pins my arms down and climbs on me.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Please I beg you!"

"You damn bitch shut the fuck up." He holds my neck, firm, squeezing it down as I gasp for breath.

A gunshot screams in my ears.

A/N:

Long time no see ;)

Tell me what you think about the story by commenting, voting and sharing! Would be amazing if you did so xx

I love you all, stay safe and punk rock :P

Sc: Scrawt19