Chapter 6

(Holly's P.O.V)

His sweet husky scent rose, comforting me. "It's okay. Everything is going to be okay. We are all here for you." He speaks as he holds me tight as I cry.

I pick my head up slowly, looking into his hazel eyes. "Rob...Robbie.... Nothing is okay... Nothing will be okay... This is all I have left. Memories and voices." He doesn't reply back. He rubs his fingers along my back comforting me.

"It is going to be okay, yeah? Liam is going to fine. He's a fighter. Remember when he tried to actually fight me because he wanted to test my loyalty." He laughs. I smile slightly, brushing my hand through his brunette hair.

I press my lips onto his pinky red lips lightly. "Thank you." He holds me even tighter.

"What's happened?" Ashton says confused.

I stand up from the step and walk over to him, i wrap my hands around his waist. "Thank you for being there for James, Ashton."

"I will always be there for him, for Liam and you." He says hugging me back. Robbie's hand slipped into mine. Ashton took a step back and took a glimpse at Robbie and at myself and walked out. I sensed the parental status arising in him as he saw mine and Robbie's hands.

*The next day*

I stood in front of the church with Robbie greeting family, mostly friends grieving about their death with me. Death, what a big word? I was too tired of seeing people grieve. Too many people and one of me. I wanted it to go back to normal. I'm not ready for this.

Uncle Danny and mostly everyone stood further away from me waiting for the hearses to drive in. Ashton kept looking back at me. Well I think he was looking at me and I hoped he is because I just waved and it would be so awkward if he weren't. Yes! He was. He smiled and waved back along with Calum doing the same, awkwardly. Why does this make me so excited and tingly? Whatever he said yesterday really helped me. The words which came out of his mouth echoed. This isn't normal. Is it?

The boys wore black suits and women wore black dresses except for me. Black skinny jeans with a grey, black blouse and black vans. Not even the boys could pull it off. I promised my mum, I would never wear a dress in her presence, she might even be laughing in heaven at the fact I obeyed my promise from when I was 7.

Two hearses drove through the gates of the Church, 'Mother' and 'Son'. Reality struck me once again and a tear rolled down my face. Robbie'arm tensed around my waist.

Luke jogged over to me to hug me, "Go inside." He whispered. His cold hand brushed my arm as he nodded 'it's okay'. I could see the tears coming to his eyes. I could see him trying to be strong.

I took a deep breath in the act of walking through the gigantic church doors, down the aisle to feel eyes on me. My fingers wrapped around Robbie' tightly. The voices started fading from the people dressed in black except from the soft melody of the organ playing. Our footsteps echoed until I took my seat at the front in between Lauren and Mali, Ashton's and Calum's sisters with Emily sitting on the bench behind. Robbie sat there with her.

"You okay?" Lauren asked.

"I'm okay honey." I say taking a deep breath as Lauren hugs me. Harry, Ashton's little brother, walked over to me and squeezed in between Lauren and laid his head on my shoulder wrapping his arm with mine.

"Is Liam going to be okay?" Harry was Liam's best mate and another younger brother to me. He was so sweet and reminded me so much of him except Harry is more punky and Liam is well... Liam.

"We hope for the best, mate!"

I could never imagine before how much I could miss them all. We take so much for advantage. I didn't know how to answer his question because that question has been spinning in my head aswell, but I'm honest to him and that's all that matters right now.