Chapter 7

*3 Months later*

Holly's P.O.V

I open my eyes. Sitting up, gasping for breath. It was just a dream. I pick up the glass with only a drop of water left and put it back down. I tip my head forward gathering my tangled hair up together, tying it up once again. I grab my phone and check my messages getting back into bed putting my blanket over me. I peek out to see the state of my room, around my room were scattered tops and jeans everywhere. This wasn't because I live the 'floor wardrobe' life. I've decided to live with Liz because i've recently found out I have type 1 diabetes and Danny not around anymore, it isn't safe for me, for now.

I finally decide to get out of bed, grabbing all the clothes smashing them together stuffing them into my suitcase.

11:09 AM I read on the clock. I need to make my way over to the hospital now. Liam is still in the same condition. He did move his hand slightly last week, but nothing after that. The doctor said 'baby-steps'...

~.~.~

I get out of my car, dropping my suitcase onto the burning ground. A glare of eyes from across the street analysing me, but I was too tired to even care. My eyes still felt sore after seeing Liam. But, I had to remember 'Be strong' and 'he's in the best hands'. I stroll the luggage towards the house and see the front door opening to see Liz.

"You okay babe?"

"Hey mama Liz." I answer back.

"I'm so happy for you to be around, with the boys out. Girl power!" She yells into the hallway squeezing my shoulder with her hand around me.

"Yeah me too." I smile.

Luke had gone back on tour, Ben had gone on holiday, Andrew had gone for a week abroad for some work and Jack should be somewhere. It feels so weird coming to live here despite the fact it's the same as my house, empty ...ish.

I flopped onto the couch, hanging my legs over the couch. Molly came rushing over jumping ontop of me restricting the amount of breaths I take. "She's getting fat." I laugh.

"Trust me, the boys together don't eat as much as she does. She's always hungry."

"I don't blame her.'

My worst part of the day is dinner time. I mean I love the food and everything, but the case of being diabetic now means the need to insert insulin.

I watch myself in the mirror of the bathroom and I attempt inserting insulin into my stomach without the anxiety rising in my chest. I take a deep breath and keep my hand steady, closing my eyes, pushing the insulin pen down to feel the sharp scratch on the surface of my skin. Finally, I sigh.

After eating dinner with Liz, talking to her was so lovely. She helped me take my luggage to my new room in the Hemmings household. "Thank you." I say hugging her. " I really don't know what I would've done without you."

"You'd have been fine. You're amazingly strong like your parents. I'm so proud of you." She says cupping my face. "So, do you want the door open or closed?"

"Open, please." She walks out the room with a queen-like wave.

The first thing I decide to take out my suitcase is all my books from college and my laptop. After all the rumble, I've had no time to put my head down and make use of my life and finally revise for my finals. I change into my oversize t-shirt and put on some knee high socks - just to look cute. I opened up my laptop and decided to watch a couple revision stuff on youtube first and make notes for Biology as its my first exam in almost a month.