Chapter 70

Two weeks later

Robin

It's been two weeks since we lost our child and Regina hasn't said a word. She's become sick, the same day she lost our child she developed a fever and she's been getting worse every day with constant sickness, crying, sweating and shaking. There was one point where she almost died but Snow managed to save her, yet again.

When she's not sleeping or being sick, she stares blankly at the ceiling as if she's in a trance. I've tried to talk to her but she won't reply, Snow's tried, Henry's tried, I've even tried to get Sophia and Roland to cheer her up because that always seems to work but not this time around.

"Regina, come on, try and eat something" I say, for the hundredth time this week, offering her the toast I made

She doesn't look at me, her eyes stay fixed on the ceiling. Tears running down her pale face.

"Darling, please, you've got to eat, you still have a child to care for!" I whisper, taking her hand gently

Nothing.

I sigh deeply, I can't do this; nothing's working. This is my fault and she's blaming me for it!

"I CAN'T DO THIS REGINA! I WON'T DO THIS! I LOVE YOU AND OUR CHILDREN AND THEY NEED YOU, I NEED YOU! YOU CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS!" I yell

She doesn't move again, just flinches slightly as I shout.

I storm out the room, slamming the door behind me and heading out of the castle doors, tears streaming down my face.

I don't know where I'm going; I just want to think everything over.

Sorry I haven't updated lately, I've been super busy lately!