Chapter 21 - He Left

A/N: So, I definitely suck! *sigh* I really want to finish this story so bad but I swear it to the gods, I think everybody just doesn't want me from doing so! And it's not even funny! I even got my phone swimming and sprained my ankle! Oh for the love of all Yaoiness, why am I so unlucky this month?! TnT)

Well, I do hope you guys'll enjoy this part, though for me, this is as heartbreaking as the past chapters.

PS: This is unedited so there might be some typos and grammatical errors. If you see one, don't hesitate to tell me.

---

After that dreaded meet up with Ty's mother, I have been on guard and even a little bit jumpy. I know it's exaggerating that I feel this way, but you can't blame me. From the way she looked at me and gave me that warning, anyone would be paranoid.

I was walking down the stairs and to the kitchen when the door burst open. I turned to it and saw the... uhm... her. She looked me up and down with disgust etched on her pretty face.

"You did not just compliment her." Daryl said in complete horror. I shrugged.

"Why not? It's not like she's ugly." I replied nonchalantly.

"She may have a pretty decent face but her attitude and personality can be compared to that of an ugly monster." He said and then laughed wholeheartedly that got me to snicker silently.

"What are you snickering about, fag?" The monster inquired, I blinked and then just looked at her. "What's it to you?" I challenged with a raised brow. Her brows furrowed and took a threatening step towards me. "You better watch your words, fag. I can instantly throw you out of here." She said with an evil smirk. I smirked at her as well then crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh yeah? Who would throw me out? You?" I laughed humorlessly. I saw her face red with anger and took another step, I just stood there with my own smirk plastered on my lips. "You act all high and mighty again? Psh, you are such a pathetic guy. And the slap you gave me really hurts but it was worth it, seeing as Ezekiel chose me over you." She said with a smirk.

Okay, that hurts a bit.

"What will Ezekiel even get for choosing you? A good fvck? You can't even have children. You can't give him the family he dreams of." She was now about a feet away from me. "So you better watch it, fag. When you get divorced, I will personally drag you out of here and place you where you belong." She said with an evil smirk plastered on her lips.

"Then? You know, for a girl, you're one desperate kid." I said nonchalantly that got her to fume in anger. "What did you say?" She was really red from anger. "Ooh, did I struck a nerve? Sorry." I mocked apologetically. "I am not the desperate one here!" She exclaimed, if I known any better, I would even say she looks more of a dragon.

Okay, that's mean.

"Oh, you're not? I thought it was you, seeing as you always cling to him like your life depended on it and that you see me as a rival. So, why would you even see me as a threat? Are you really that threatened that I could make Ezekiel chose me over you? Honey, please. I may be gay, but I'm way more of a human than you." I simply said then walked to the kitchen to make myself breakfast.

I blinked my eyes a few times then frowned.

"You did not just took over my body earlier." I said with a frown.

"Well, it's fun." Daryl answered, making my frown even deeper.

"I could've taken care of the situation!" I exclaimed, looking at the pan where I was currently cooking eggs for my breakfast then flipped it to the side.