Chapter 2 - They Meet Again

Zee's POV:

I felt a presence behind me as I heard the door close. I turned around and sure enough I saw whom I wanted to see.

"Hey. Remember me?" I asked with a smirk plastered on my lips at the expression he showed which says he definitely did not expect to see me here. Heh, nice.

I advanced towards him but before I could go any further, Mr. Parson walked inside and sat at his desk.

"Well, now that Darren is here, we can go straight to business. Mr. Johannesburg, what is the problem between you and our student, Darren here?" Mr. Parson asked as he leaned in his chair, looking at us intently.

"Please, just call me Zee. And the reason why I'm here and called for the attention of Mr. Michaels is because of the incident he is involved this morning." I said as I sat in a chair and took a glance at the person beside me. He was nervous, I could tell.

"Very well, Zee. What is this incident that involves Darren here this morning?" Mr. Parson asked as he leaned towards the table and intertwined his fingers together.

I took a glance again at him and saw that he was looking at me. The guilt is evident on his face, yet I'm not buying it. For now, that is.

I took a deep breath before answering. "He threw a rock at my car this morning which resulted it to be shattered. It was a good thing that there was no one aside from me in the car at that time." I said calmly.

Mr. Parson looked at Darren with questioning eyes then back at me. "How can you be so sure that it was him? Do you have proof that he was there during that time?" He asked me. I knew where he's coming from so I took the evidence out of my pocket.

"This here sir is the evidence." I held the I.D higher for them to see. "He dropped this while he was running away. I followed him before I lost sight of him in an alleyway." I looked at him and he was staring at the I.D with pure shock.

Mr. Parson's gaze turned to him. "Is this true Darren? Did you really throw his car?" The pure shock was evident on his voice and the boy in question only nodded.

The look of disappointment was clear on the older man's face. "B-but it was not my fault!" He defended. "I admit, I threw a rock at his car, but I wouldn't do that if this guy over here didn't sped up which resulted in me being soaked in mud pool!" Anger was now on his face and it was directed to me as he pointed his fingers at me accusingly.

What? I didn't pay attention to what he was saying because my gaze was fixed on his pink lips.

Wait, what? I just sounded like I'm checking him out. Well not really, since I didn't even made my gaze southwards which kinda disappointed me. Disappointed me? No. I mean. Argh! What's happening to me?

Maybe this is just a phase. I mean I have a girlfriend who has a nice body and pink lips which I usually kiss. I looked at Darren's face carefully. Well, for a guy, he is kinda- no cuter than most girls. I mean, if he was a girl, I bet guys would be falling in line just to be his boyfriend. I grit my teeth and clenched my fist at that.

Wait, why did the image of guys wanting him made me grit my teeth and clench my fists? Am I - no. Impossible. I'm not into guys. I am not gay. I heard someone cleared their throat which made me snap out of my trance.

I noticed him staring at me with pure confusion.Shit! I was staring t him. What'll he think? Dammit.

I diverted my gaze to the man in front of me. He was looking at me with questioning eyes.

"Well, Zee? What do you have to say?" Mr. Parson said with serious voice.

"I uh... " I gulped due to nervousness.