Chapter 26 - Finding Him

A/N: Heya, loves! Apologies yet again for the late upload. Hehe. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter, loves!

Warning: Contains selfcest actions! (if you kow what I mean (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) Read at your own risk. And please bear with the crappy scene. I promise I'll practice!

Also, late shoutout to @Aemieeee_ for making the new cover of Married to a Boy. Thankies so very much, bh3 and good luck with your story! Mwahugs! (~^3^)~

PS: This is unedited so there might be some typos and grammatical errors. If you see one, don't hesitate to tell me.

----

A week has passed since I returned from London and I have been helping with the search to find my beloved wife, Darren. So, why am I sitting here on the couch of my living room with my phone in my hand, you may ask? It's simple, I'm planning on breaking up with Lovely. It's fucking easier said than done!

I am looking at the blank screen of the message app for about two hours now. I am fucking out of ideas on how to break up with her since the promise I made to her kept nagging at the back of my head, saying I shouldn't do it and just let it be. But that fucking small voice is being ignored as a bigger part of me wants to separate myself from her and be with the person I truly love.

I am becoming a fucking sap! But that's okay, if it's for Darren then I wouldn't mind being a romantic guy. Though the thought still doesn't settle well with me at the moment, but whatever. I love Darren enough to change my ways for the better. I groaned in annoyance and placed my phone on the coffee table and leaned back on the couch, placing my arm on my eyes.

I heard footsteps but didn't look to see who it was because there is only one person who would be here at this early hour of the morning, if you could call 10 AM early. "What are you doing?" I took a peak at Tyrone as he sat on the loveseat across from me with his left brow raised as he looked at me. I groaned again and straightened on my seat, entwining my fingers together on my lap and stared at my phone on the table.

"I'm fucking contemplating on whether to call her and break up with her through phone or to just send her a message saying we meet and then break up with her. But I would still break up with her and I am most certain that she would not like it." I told him honestly and sighed, taking my phone from the table and stared at the home screen. I typed in my password to open and then paused when Tyrone spoke.

"Either way, it would still end up badly like you said. And judging by her not-so-pretty attitude, I'd have to agree with you. But, if you really want to be with Darren as much as you say you do, then either way is a good enough move to do the task, unless what you're really contemplating isn't how you would break up with her but if you still want to break up with her or keep your promise to her." I frowned at the tone of his voice but didn't say otherwise, putting my phone back on the coffee table.

"I want to be with Darren, man. He's like my everything. He fucking saved me from myself. If it weren't for him, I'd still be trapped in my own cage of promise." I said, my voice shook a bit when Darren's face appeared in my mind's eye as I felt my lips tug upwards, making me smile a little. "Then there's nothing to contemplate about. You just have to do either of those and then voila, you get to have Darren." He said that made my small smile falter at his sarcasm.

I know that I've been a jerk to him since we were still kids and I kinda felt sorry for him because he's technically an orphan and staying angry at him wouldn't do anything so I let what he said slide. Though, I'd really have to widen my patience towards him since he's making it hard for me to not pummel his face again everytime he says something. I understand that he's still not totally over the fact that I love Darren and that he has absolutely no chance with my wife because he's mine and what's mine will always be mine.