Final Chapter

A/N: Thank you for sticking 'til the end, lovelies. I really had fun writing this story, though there are times when I wanted to give up on writing because of this, but knowing that you all enjoyed my works make my heart swell with happines and pride. Your comments give me the inspiration and motivation to keep writing.

And now that we are in the final chapter, I would like to ask you, my lovelies to vote and comment one last time on this book! So without further ado, here's the final chapter of Married to a Boy! Enjoy reading, loves! 😘

A little heads up: This chapter will have alternate POV's between Darren and Ezekiel.

With lots of love,

- saphire ❤

----

Darren's POV

It's been a week since I was released from the hospital and since then, I tried not to be alone with Ezekiel inside a room. It's a good thing that Louise and Julius are here to make my task easier without them noticing anything. Or so I thought.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I heard Ezekiel asked from behind me, startling me from my folding the laundry. I composed myself before I slowly rose to my feet, bringing the stack of clothes with me and turned to face him with a droll look.

"I'm avoiding no one." I answered and he glared at me. "Don't give me that crap! I know when I'm being avoided by someone." I was half grateful and half annoyed that Louise and the others aren't here, because there is no chance of Daryl seeing us like this. I will not allow it.

"Well, lucky you to know when you're being avoided but don't turn on me with that. So what if I'm avoiding you? I can do whatever I want and you can't do anything about it." I didn't really get why he was upset with my avoiding him. I should be the one upset and not him!

I placed the last stack of clothing in the walk-in closet, feeling Ezekiel's stare following me each time. "You don't have to do that." He said after I finished arranging the inside of the closet. I just realized that the clothes I own make up only about half of the whole space, including the hanged ones and shoes.

"Do what? The laundry and other necessary chores that an individual must do in order to survive or the avoiding thing you thought I'm doing?" I asked him when I got out of the closet to face him, leaning my back against the door and folding my arms against my chest, staring at him and he rolled his eyes.

"That, too. We have housekeepers come here once a week so why have to do the cleaning when we can just pay them to do it? And it's mostly the avoiding thing." Ezekiel said in half confusion and half annoyance. "You and your money," I only replied and went to my queen sized bed and lied down.

Did I forgot to mention that Ezekiel bought the queen sized bed about the same time I met his parents in my current condition? No? Then, now you know.

"Don't shrug me off like I'm nothing to you!" His voice boomed, making me jolt and stared at him wide eyed. The anger dispersed from his face when he realized he startled me and sighed noisily, raking his hair in irritation. I managed to calm my racing heart and swallowed the lump on my throat before asking, "what are you to me?" He was frozen in place by how cold I asked the question.

Mixed emotions swam inside those beautiful hazel colored orbs owned by the most handsome guy I've ever met but I'm not gonna admit that, especially to him, but the prominent ones were hurt and longing. "Why are you being cold to me?" He asked but I didn't say anything, I just watched him clench and unchlench his fists on his side.

"I know I deserve the treatment and I know you're mad at me but... I can handle if you punched me, slap me, hurt me physically but I can't handle you slipping away from me." He was in front of me, palm on my cheeks as a tear slid past his left eye before more streamed down his face. "I love you, Dee and I'm sorry for all the bullshit I've done to you. I know just a single sorry wouldn't make up for everything but let me try. Give me another chance to prove myself to you. Please." He was on his knees, begging for my forgiveness and another shot at me. I was also crying as I watched him sob, not caring if it'll make him look weak and I admired him for it.