fifteen

luke looked around the form room as he walked in with ashton, michael was in his usual place. luke smiles and goes to sit down behind michael, who was playing on his phone.

"just ugh! he makes me so fucking mad when he goes and flirts with everyone!" ashton exclaims frustratedly, running a hand through his hair.

"one minute you'll be calling him a slut nicely, next minute not so nicely, swallow an eyeshadow palette and make up your fucking mind." luke says, growing tired of the constant fight between calum and ashton.

"that's the thing, luke! he thinks it's okay to be one because i call him that during sex." ashton tells him and luke shrugs.

"that's kinda your fault then, isn't it?" luke shrugs against the desk as he dabs green foundation on his hickeys to erase them.

"it's his fault, he goes and flirts with other boys!" ashton rants and luke shakes his head as he puckers his lip, quickly tapping his lip stain to see if it was completely dry.

"hey michael." he chirps and michael takes an earphone out and turns around, smiling to the younger boy.

"hi luke, how are you?" michael wonders and ashton's jaw slacks.

"so what, now you're ignoring me for some run of the mill, black haired billie joe wannabe? this is fucking outrageous!" ashton exclaims aggressively and luke giggles.

"i'm fine, just a bit dozy, how about you?" he hums to michael with a sickly smile.

"oh my god." ashton yells in annoyance and luke has to fight off a smirk.

"i'm doing good, especially since yesterday." michael winks and ashton's rage pauses to look between the duo.

"what happened yesterday?" ashton enunciates and luke looks up.

"we had sex, ash." he shrugs and ashton's eyes widen.

"oh wow, you're not a virgin anymore." he says in awe and luke nods, tugging at the hem of his skirt gently. ashton wasn't sure how to comprehend this, he couldn't tease his friend for being a virgin anymore.

and second of all, why michael clifford? could no one else have done this for him?

"why him?" ashton says lowly and luke's eyes widen at the rudeness of the tanned boy.

"ashton!" he gasps and michael looks up.

"what do you mean by that?" michael questions him and ashton furrows his eyebrow and clenches his fists, glaring steadily at michael.

"you're not worthy of him." ashton retorts and luke stands up from his seat in disgust.

"you're just some punk rocker who thinks being gay is cool." ashton spits at michael and michael rolls his eyes.

"and you're just an abusive boyfriend to your slutty boyfriend." he insults and ashton can feel his entire body heating.

"don't you dare speak of my fucking boyfriend that way!" ashton shouts and a teacher walks through the door to see the trio in the form room.

"right, come on, we're going to mrs rosa's office." the math teacher sighs and the three groan and walk out their room begrudgingly, ashton and michael glaring at each other.