seven

"f-fuck, ashton." calum whimpers beneath ashton and ashton smirks, kissing down his bare chest. a sudden burst of song interrupts their intimate moment and ashton sits up, pulling his boxers up.

"why is your ringtone that?" calum chuckles and ashton presses the answer call option.

"good song... hello?" he hums into the phone.

"hey, ashton, is luke with you? he told me he was staying at yours with calum." liz questions and ashton's eyes widen in panic.

"yeah, he's with us." he lies through gritted teeth.

"can i talk to him?" she questions and ashton stands up.

"i can do a good luke, pass me the phone!" calum whispers and ashton throws the phone at his boyfriend, making it hit him straight on his nose. calum whines and ashton covers his mouth and runs over to him.

"oh god sorry, does it hurt?" he hisses and calum shakes his head, holding the phone to his ear.

"h-hey mum." calum attempts in a luke like tone and ashton gives him a confused look and calum slaps ashton's legs helplessly.

"why are you at ashton's house?" she asks and calum looks at ashton in desperation. ashton makes a signal with his hands to say he's doing some homework. calum nods slowly and coughs.

"um, i'm... testing out new hairstyles?" calum says painfully slow and ashton shakes his head, grabbing a piece of paper and writing down the homework option.

"sorry, i meant i'm doing home...run? yeah, i'm playing baseball with ashton to help him train, see you tomorrow mum bye!" calum lies and hangs up quickly.

"seriously!? fucking baseball!? we don't even live in america!" he shrieks and calum throws his hands up in surrender.

"i'm sorry, god, your handwriting is terrible." calum rolls his eyes and ashton lays on the bed frustratedly.

"where the fuck is luke?" he sighs and calum crawls over and looks into his boyfriend's hazel eyes.

"finally fixing his virgin ass." calum chuckles and ashton chuckles a little as he reaches up and twirls calum's hair around his long fingers.

"i don't appreciate having something that was up my ass a second ago being in my hair." calum whispers and ashton smiles at him.

"i'm so lucky to have you." he whispers and calum grins warmly and he straddles ashton's body and kisses his forehead gently. ashton pulls his body down and calum squeals, managing to keep the sheets around his hips as ashton traps him in his muscled arms.

"ashton!" he giggles as the door opens and the two look over quickly. ashton's little brother stands at the door with a box of construction toys and his mouth parts slightly when he sees the two boys position.

"harry! you could've knocked!" ashton speaks, going red and calum sits up, forming a skirt around his waist with the duvet.

"hey harry, what's up?" calum greets and harry holds up the box.

"wanna play, cal?" harry questions and calum nods.

"yeah, let me just get some clothes on, come on ash." calum grins, pulling on his boxers beneath his sheets and ashton giggles and pulls a shirt on.