two

"excuse me, but why are you wearing a skirt?" a girl giggles to luke, she was only asking to make herself look cool in front of her friends.

"why are you judging other's outfits?" ashton retorts as luke goes red, stepping in front of luke and clenching his fists, making his muscles pulse.

"are you his boyfriend or something?" she questions and calum steps forward.

"mine, actually." he informs and ashton smiles warmly at him before furiously scowling at the large group of girls who all had their arms linked.

"making fun of someone who's a bit different doesn't make you look hard, it makes you look dumb as fuck." ashton tells her angrily and calum nods.

"now step away, little girls." calum feigns a smile and the girls giggle to each other and run away giddily. ashton pats luke's back and they walk to the cafeteria, getting some food before sitting down. michael is a few tables behind with friends and bites his lip when he sees luke.

"what you staring at now?" s.c questions and michael shrugs, still looking. buck turns around to see luke hemmings eating his dinner with his friends.

"him again?" jenny laughs, elbowing her best friend and michael blushes, looking down at his meal.

"yeah, i really like him guys." michael sighs and s.c gives him a cookie in support.

"soon enough you'll have him moaning your name, don't worry about it mike." s.c grins, drinking his water and buck rolls his eyes.

"you have to get him to the point where luke wants to sleep with him!"  buck tells him and jenny nods.

"i don't want to just have sex with him." michael tells them animatedly and they look up in wonder.

"our boy doesn't want to just have sex with someone? where's the real michael?" jenny teases and michael groans.

"knock it off, jenny. luke's cool, he's really important too and i like him." michael sighs as luke and his friends scoot out the chairs and start walking towards the group.

"shit! pretend we were talking about s.c's new remix!" buck squeaks and s.c looks over in surprise.

"wow, really?" s.c grins and buck nods.

"what song was it again?" jenny questions, fluffing up her hair and luke comes towards the table. michael goes bright red, thinking the boy is coming towards him. but, he does a turn and dumps his rubbish in the bin before exiting the cafeteria.

ashton gives michael a look of suspicion as he walks past with calum holding his hand tightly and swinging it.

"those two are cute." jenny hums and michael scoffs.

"not when ashton is violent towards people who disrespect calum." he speaks and jenny shrugs.

"i like s.c and buck's relationship, but i like kevin and jamie's more... my vagina is gay." jenny speaks and michael giggles.

"how do you like kevin and jamie more?! they're not even dating!" buck speaks up and s.c nods.

"they're cute! you can tell that jamie is so in love with him, if kevin was over stephanie it would be perfect." she sighs and s.c nods.

"yeah, they would be cute, i think ruby and sapphire are adorable." s.c squeaks and michael huffs.

"me and luke would be perfect."