fourteen

ashton and calum weren't the best at the moment. they had a little tiff, which turned into a huge argument that luke had been dragged into. the two had feverishly complained to each other over skype, luke was on one of the three panels on the screen.

so luke had retreated to michael's house after school to avoid getting a shitload of gossip from the partnership about the other. the boys sat beside each other and michael's bed, watching a show from his small tv on the cabinet at the foot of his bed.

"so, what started it?" michael asks luke and luke looks over.

"i think ashton thought calum was flirting with one of his friends, so they tried to resolve it but ashton got frustrated and mad." luke tells him, waving his hand in a circling motion.

"ashton is quite... abusive, isn't he?" michael comments and luke raises an eyebrow.

"sorry?" he asks and michael sighs.

"he's just quite abusive in a way where he's so stubborn and you can't even talk to calum without risk of being beaten up." michael tries to explain but executes the statement poorly, making luke feel tense at his new friend.

"ashton's a very good boyfriend to him." he states and michael bites his bottom lip harshly, knowing his message isn't getting across.

"yeah, he is, but with other people, he's very stubborn and quite violent." michael was just burying himself into a deeper hole and luke rolls his eyes, sitting up.

"whatever, let's not talk about ashton and calum right now, i came here to get away from them, if you didn't notice." he huffs and michael nods before luke turns around and places his hand delicately on michael's upper thigh and leaning into him.

"w-what are you doing?" michael questions anxiously and luke giggles addictively, slowly and teasingly tracing a few fingers along his stunning facial structure. realisation hits michael of the case at hand and he turns down the volume as luke straddles his hips, ghosting his lips around his face.

finally, luke reaches michael's pouty red lips and breathes against them gently before pressing his lips against them. luke moves his mouth slowly against a shocked, unresponsive michael. luke eventually removes his lips and covers his mouth in horror.

"oh god, i'm so sorry, i kissed you without consent and i-" he blabs but michael hushes him by desperately kissing him back. luke pauses in shock before his lips make motion against michael's, his groin grinding painfully slowly into michael's crotch.

a small whimper leaves michael's lips at the sensation and luke breathes it in, removing his lips from michael's and letting michael press kisses into his neck.

"you're so fucking hot." michael informs him, holding his bum and squeezing it in his hands, making luke flinch a little.

"can i take off your jeans?" michael whispers into luke's ear in a raspy tone, making him tremble as he nods and michael reaches for the brass buttons. buttons are slotted back through their holes individually as michael bites upon the skin coating luke's neck.

"make me feel good, mikey." luke moans almost silently and michael stirs before he nods, letting the younger boy attempt and unbutton his black skinny jeans jeans.