twelve

"why are you wearing a turtleneck?" calum asks luke as they walk across the hallways and luke bites his lip anxiously.

"um, all my other clothes are in the wash." he lies and calum nods slowly. calum launches forward and pulls down the neck of the jumper, making luke squeal and pull it back up quickly.

"you have a hickey!" a giddy calum exclaims and an embarrassed luke goes bright red and shakes his head vigorously.

"no i don't!" he squeaks, holding the scuff of the neck and calum giggles.

"you do have one! who's it from?" he questions with a wide grin and luke frowns.

"i'm not telling you." luke says like a young child and calum rolls his eyes.

"i'll go drag ashton from the pitch and get him to beat you up if you don't tell me." calum threatens and luke shakes his head.

"we all know ash wouldn't do that, moron." he huffs and calum groans in frustration.

"just tell me who it's from, dickwad." he sighs and luke looks down in anxiety before looking back up.

"you've got to swear down to tell no one." luke whispers and calum furrows his eyebrows.

"what about ashton? i can tell him right?" calum questions and luke gives him a confused look.

"did i say ashton when i said no one?" he asks, calum shakes his head, resulting in luke's palms showing as he shrugs.

"you can't tell him then, anyway." luke leans into calum and puts his mouth beside his ear.

"me and michael had a sleepover and got a little heated but i'm still a virgin, my mouth isn't though." he confides before standing normally again and calum's jaw slacks slightly.

"no fucking way, you gave him a blowjob?" calum gasps and luke places his finger against calum's lips to silence him.

"i'd rather not have your fingers on me, fuck knows where they've been." calum speaks, removing luke's hand and luke chuckles.

"it's michael's fingers you should be worried about, mate." he giggles and calum gives him a humourlessly disgusted look to him.

"what the fuck happened last night?" he laughs and luke shrugs with a smile.

"to sum it up, i almost got laid but then my dad woke up in the middle of a fingering so we had to abort mission." luke tells him and calum snorts.

"you're making it sound like you fingered your dad when he was asleep." he sniggers and luke shakes his head rapidly.

"no way dude! that's gross anyway." the boy defends himself and calum rubs up to him.

"i am so sore right now." luke seethes and calum blows a raspberry and bursts out laughing.

"try and explain soreness to me when you're not a virgin mate." calum orders, trying not to laugh and luke rolls his eyes.

"can you two be quiet?" their teacher yells as they walk into a classroom and the boys look around the blue room and find their places. luke sits beside a nosey girl with bright ginger hair. calum takes his seat beside the boy with a perfect uniform who didn't really speak that much and gives all his attention to the teacher.

not before sending luke a subtle wink and luke shakes his head with a fond grin.