one

"are you sure you want to do this?" calum's question echoes in the alleyway and luke nods, zipping the skirt up and looking up at calum. the skinny jeans luke were wearing previously that his mum had approved were tucked inside his backpack and a short, white skirt adorned his body instead.

"fine, let's go." calum sighs and luke nods, holding his best friend's hand and he trots out the alleyway and into school.

"where the fuck were you guys? we're so fucking late and miss..." ashton starts yelling but trails off, noticing what luke is wearing.

"why are you wearing a skirt?" he questions and luke tints pink, tugging at the hem anxiously.

"b-because i liked it and i think i look good in it." luke explains quietly and ashton nods slowly.

"um, okay, just don't go pulling it up for anyone, you got me?"ashton speaks and luke nods. calum swings their hands and squeezes it supportingly before the three enter school grounds.

"see you later, calum!" luke yells as calum walks to his form room. calum turns and gives a little wave and ashton replaces calum's hand.

"so where's it from?" ashton hums and luke smiles.

"american apparel, it was only eighteen pounds." luke informs and ashtons grinds his teeth in shock.

"cheap for american apparel, expensive as fuck for other shops." he comments and luke giggles at ashton's statement. he snuffs his curved nose into his black hoodie he found at the back of his wardrobe. ashton opens the form room door and luke walks in before him, people gaping at him.

he instantly goes red, shrugging his shoulders and holding his sweater paws up against his lips. he sits down and ashton scoots in beside him.

"i'll punch anyone who insults the skirt." ashton whispers and luke lets a small smile grace his bitten lips. michael turns around and sees luke's skirt hugging his hips and feels his jeans tighten ever so slightly.

"h-hey luke." he stammers and the younger boy looks up at him.

"oh hey..." luke hums, trying to remember his name.

"it's michael." michael sighs and luke nods.

"hey, michael, what's up?" luke questions and michael bites his lip, trying not to look back at the skirt.

"a-are you maybe coming to the uh, game later?" michael questions, a voice crack hurting his ears in the final word and he goes red.

"maybe, depends if i have homework or not." luke shrugs and michael nods quickly.

"cool, cool, homework's cool." he improvises and ashton chuckles, luke raises an eyebrow.

"no... not really." luke says slowly and michael goes red.

"y-yeah, i meant not cool! homework's totally lame!" michael says and the boy beside him giggles into his hand.

"alright, so did you just want to know about the game?" luke asks and michael nods.

"sorry for interrupting you." he says awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck before swishing back around in his seat. ashton giggles into his arm and luke elbows him to shut him up.

"god, he's so thirsty for you." ashton tells him and luke smirks.

"i don't think he's even gay, ash." luke comments.