five

"i can't believe you would do this to me, ashton!" calum yells at his boyfriend and luke sits on ashton's bed, biting his lip till it had visible cracks.

"it was just nudes, calum." ashton sighs and turns to luke for assurance and luke looks down with heated cheeks.

"how didn't yours leak, huh?! how come mine and luke's leaked?" calum shouts at him and ashton rolls his eyes.

"i didn't leak them, and besides, luke's were from last year." ashton hums, as if the age of it is an excuse.

"so luke's fifteen year old ass is on people's screens everywhere?!" calum questions and ashton nods.

"sorry, luke." ashton whispers and luke nods.

"it was just my butt, it's okay i guess." he shrugs and ashton smiles at him. michael scrolls his school's parody twitter page that gets things from people's profiles and posts them in a scandalous fashion. the page updated and michael saw the caption, luke hemmings year eleven. michael's jaw slacks in wonder at the picture on his screen.

"michael, you want anything to eat?" his mum asks as she barges into his room and he blushes deep red, covering up the bulge in his sweatpants.

"you could knock, mum!" he shrieks in embarrassment, throwing his phone behind him with the picture laying upwards and michael's mum looks over. she sees the picture and gasps.

"is that from a girlfriend?" she questions and michael shakes his head.

"it was on twitter, mum, i didn't get sent it!" he squeaks and she eyes him up steadily.

"fine, but this girl is doing her squats." his mum nods approvingly and michael grinds his teeth awkwardly and she leaves the room.

"keep it down, your dad's doing work." she hums before closing the door and michael pushes a chair against the handle so it can't be opened. he looks back at his phone and has to resist from licking the screen. he looks through the replies to the tweet, mostly girls from the school asking why theirs can't be like that and boys calling him a gay boy.

luke cried that night. he hadn't cried for years, luke was a tough person. but he did, he wept into calum's sink while calum and ashton argued furiously. his eyes got puffy and his face turned blotchy from the tears. he couldn't return to the angry couple, ashton had already made a few holes in the wall.

instead, he pulled out around a hundred tissues, stuffed them in his pockets and climbed out the window. it wasn't that far from the ground, considering calum lived in a bungalow and it was his en suite. luke walked home, mopping his eyes in disgust with himself. he sighs, leaning against a lamp post and hiding his face in his hands.

why did he send the fucking picture in the first place? all he got back was a spam of ugly dick pics from some jerk in his school who later said he was straight. his mum would be mortified, his brothers wouldn't talk to him and his dad would yell angrily at him.

these thoughts ran agitatedly through luke's brain as michael walked around the corner and found a crying boy, only a silhouette illuminated by the dim yellow lamp.