thirteen

"that's a whopper." ashton hisses upon seeing the mark inflicted by michael, touching it carefully. luke winces at the feeling from ashton, squirming a little.

"this is worse." calum pulls up his sweater to show an array of purple bruises and luke grinds his teeth at the painful sight.

"you're welcome." ashton nods at him with a wink and calum flips him off, going down his newsfeed.

"so how do i get it off, it's starting to hurt?" luke questions and calum gives ashton a bemused glance and ashton smirks.

"you gotta wait for it to fade, moron." he sighs, ruffling luke's hair and sitting back. luke pouts miserable and lays back on ashton's king sized bed, his skirt riding upwards on his thigh.

"uhh, my mum is gonna kill me." he groans and calum bites his upper lip to pull a funny face.

"yeah, liz might go a bit bonkers, just tell her we were playing truth or dare and calum gave it you." ashton shrugs and calum nods.

"me and michael might have different teeth patterns though..." calum chirps and ashton rubs his face in his hands.

"shut the fuck up." he giggles into his hands and calum pounces on him like a puma. the two wrestle each other playfully as luke scrolls through his phone.until their lips connect and their suddenly making out and calum's shirt is on luke's head.

"i'm gonna go, use a condom." luke winks, grabbing his blue school bag and speedily exiting ashton's house as ashton disposes of his skinny jeans and they find the floor. he consciously yanks up the neck of his turtleneck before swinging his bag onto his back. luke only lived a few streets away from ashton.

whereas calum lived in the more expensive neighbourhood and michael lived in the middle class neighbourhood, next door to luke and ashton's posh streets. luke pushes open his door and trudges upstairs, dumping his bag before going to his desk and pulling open his drawer of makeup.

quickly, he pats concealer over the hickey to try and hide it, blending it to his skin tone with just a tinge of the violet patch showing. with a deep breath of relief, he closes the drawer and goes to his bed. meanwhile, ashton ghosts his lips across calum bare torso, his hands delicately creeping over his body as calum conceals his whimpers.

calum's almost naked body was the most magnificent sight to ashton, even better than the sunset over a waterfall he saw at seven years old. the majestic way their bodies worked together under ashton's sheets would've drove a viewer of the scene insane.

their sex wasn't hot and bothered or a bit wild, it was so agonisingly slow but a beautiful thing. if they released porn, the viewer would weep from the enticing performance. summed up, the boys were handsome outside the bedroom, and divine inside of it.

the power couple of the secondary school. they were the couple that girls pointed out to their boyfriends and asked why they couldn't do that. ashton and calum were the best.