Chapter 22

3months later
Ciara
I am now 9 months pregnant and the babies should be here any minute now. I got up and wobbled to my closet. I picked out a pink high low sundress and some gold flats. I went to my drawer and got out a pink underwear set. I went to the bathroom and started my shower. After 30 minutes, I got out. I dried off and put on my under garments. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put on some deodorant and took care of the rest of my hygiene. Put on my clothes and walked out. I put my hair in a neat large bun. I applied some pink lipstick on my lips and some cream of nature edge control on my edges. I grabbed my pink Michael Kors purse and walked out. I got downstairs and grabbed a banana and a granola bar. I ate and grabbed my keys and left. I went to babies r us. I got a basket and start shopping. I got some bottles, bibs, car seats, and clothes. As I was shopping, this one outfit caught my eye. It was a blue shirt that said 'that's my twin' in pink letters with an arrow pointing left and some blue tights. I hurriedly grabbed it. I found the other which was the same but it was pink with blue letter and the arrow was pointing right. I paid, put the stuff in my car, then left. I went back home and laid down and went to sleep.
4:00 pm
Kayden
We just got from school. And by we I mean me, Jayden, and Jaylen. We went to our house and chilled. A few minutes later, Ciara wobbled down her in a white pajama gown. She came and sat on the couch by me. She laid her head on my shoulder.
"Can y'all help me with the stuff out my car for the babies?" She asked us. We said yeah and told her to stay here because we didn't want her to risk anything. We got all the stuff and began to put it up. Once we did that we just sat down and joked around.
Ciara
I was about to say something when I felt a liquid run down my leg. I was in pain that I started to scream. They jumped up. They started panicking and running all over the place while Jaylen sat here and comforted me. The only smart person there is now.
" EVERYBODY STFU AND LISTEN." They all got quiet when Jaylen yelled.
"Now Kayden you go get her some clothes and her bag. Jayden you go start the car. " he gave out orders like a boss. The dos what they were told and Jaylen helped me to the car. He me in and we got in and Kayden got in too. We sped to the hospital. Five minutes later we arrived and they helped me out. They got me into the room and said I was dilated 7 centimeters. I didn't want the pill because I wanted a natural born birth.
15 hours later
It has been 15 hours and I am in pain. I am screaming like I don't know what. It hurts. The nurse finally came back in and said I was ready. Thank the lort. She counted to three and I pushed. I pushed and pushed until baby A was here. 2 minutes later baby B came.
Baby A: Loyalty Ciara Jones 5 lbs 11 ounces
Baby B: Royalty Kayden Jones 5 lbs 6 ounces
They looked so adorable. After all of that commotion I went to sleep.

**babies in the media** 👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽