Chapter 13

Kayden 

I woke up this morning and grabbed my under clothes and went to the shower. Fifteen minutes later I got out, handled my hygiene and walked out. I walked to my closet and grabbed some clothes ( in the media).  I grabbed my purse and headed out to school.

**

when I got there, I saw Jaylen by his locker getting his books out. I snuck up behind him and hugged him from behind. He looked down at me and smiled and so did I. I finally let go and we walked down the hall together hand-in-hand.  We had walked in the classroom and sat in the back in our usual seats.

****Skipping some time****

It was our last class of the day and we were heading out to his house. I already texted Ciara letting her know what was going on. We finally got there and I went to the kitchen and started cooking. I cooked boiled chicken and rice. For dessert, I made some cinnamon rolls. 

When I finished, I made us both plates and took them upstairs so we could eat. I placed them on the dresser and went to the kitchen to get us both some lemonade. I got both glasses and went back upstairs. 

After we ate, I took a shower and put on my pajamas. He showered and put on his pajamas too and we instantly went to sleep. It was a very long day.

I'm sorry it's short, but I had a very long day at school and I am beyond tired