chapter 8

Jaylen's tux in the media 

Kayden

I woke up very excited and went to my drawer and grabbed a orange underwear set and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and dried off. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out and went to my closet. I pulled out a black short sleeved crop top, white high waisted ripped jeans, and my air jordan 10's, the black grey and white ones. I put on my bamboo hoops. My hair was already did. I put on some clear lip gloss. I grabbed my black MK purse, my gold rimmed shades, and went down stairs. When I got down stairs Jay was calling. 

me: hello

J: I got us breakfast and I'm picking you up.

me: okay

I hung up and went in the kitchen. 

me: Ciara, I am getting breakfast and a ride from Jaylen

Jayden: Who is Jaylen?

me: my boyfriend

Jayden: I need to meet him

me: you gone scare him

I walked out to Jaylen's black on black lamborghini. I got in and looked what he was wearing. He had on a black V-Neck, white levi jeans, the same shoes I had on, and the same shades. 

me: you rockin' my wear

J: nope, you rockin' mine

He sped down the street. When we stopped at the red light. He handed me a bag of chik-fil-a. I opened the bag and started eating. In about 15 minutes we arrived at school. We got out and went in the building. I went to my locker and got out my reading stuff. When I turned around someone grabbed me and lifted me in the air and started running with me to the boys restroom. Tears started streaming down my face. They put me down and when I saw who it was it was, I smacked the shit out of his ass. 

me: REALLY JAYLEN, YOU SCARED THE FUCK OUTTA ME. I THOUGHT YOU WAS A KIDNAPPER YOU BASTARD

J: sorry bae I thought it was funny

me: It really wasn't 

I turned to walk out, but he grabbed me back. 

J: you mad at me?

me: yep

He kissed me but I didn't kiss back. He did it again, but this time I gave in. He pulled away and looked at me.

J: still mad?

me: yep

He sat me on the sink and put his hands on my thigh. He moved it to my clit. He put his hands in my panties and started to play with my clit. I let out soft moans.

J: still mad?

ME: yes

I moaned out.He started fingering me. It felt so good. I came on his fingers. He licked them all up.

me: Im still mad at you

J: ok

He pulled down my pants and panties. He pulled down his pants and underwear. He snatched my legs apart because I wouldn't allow him entrance. He shoved the whole thing in. I cried and moaned at the same time. He did it over and over again.

J: Whats my name?

me: Jaylen

He grunted.

J: Nope wrong answer whats my name.

me: DADDY!!!!!!!!!

He kept going faster and faster.

J: still mad?

me: no

I feel so weak. He pulled out and nutted in the condom. He threw it away. I slowly put on my clothes because Jaylen killed my walls. I had on my clothes and we arrived to class on time surprisingly. We sat side side by side. when class was over we had a free period. We went to his car and chilled.

J: Bae

I didn't answer. He called me 3 more times. next thing I know I pinned to the seat. 

J: Don't you hear me calling you. 

me: yes

J: why you ain't answering me the?

me: cause you killed my clit

He laughed. 

J: you ready for me to take you to prom

I blushed and smiled.

me: yea

J: stop being mad then

me: ok but after prom, dont expect no sex

His eyes widened.

J: Baby im sorry but I need you

me: yeah yeah

Our free period was over and I was finna get out but he grabbed me back to the back seat. He laid me down and undressed me. He pulled his pants and underwear down. He put a condom on and slowly slid in me. He started pumping slowly in and out of me. I let out loud moans and screams. I came atleast 4 times. He is still pumping in and out slowly and gently. He pulled out and nutted in the condom.

J: On yo hands and knees and arch yo back

I did as he instructed. He went in slowly and started pumping in and out. He started picking up the pace. I moaned and screamed loudly. I came twice. He pulled out and nutted in the in the condom again. He picked me up and laid me on his chest. A way to start off the day.