chapter16

Jayden

I had just woke up and was hungry. I got up and grabbed me some under wear. I walked in the bathroom and cut on the shower. I stepped in and let the hot water hit my body. I was in there for about thirty minutes. I stepped out, dried off, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I walked out and went in my closet. I came back out with some white levis, red polo shirt, and some red jordan 11's. I sprayed some polo cologne and grabbed the keys to my black maserati. I got this car from a used car lot. I was dirty and all and they didn't want nothing to do with it so I got it and fixed it up. It don't look the same. I got in and plugged up the ipod to my radio. I need a phone. I will just buy one after I eat. I decided to eat chick-fil-a. I ordered and waited. My food was ready so I got it and was on my way. I pulled up to verizon and got out. I walked in and started to look around. A girl came over to assist me and when I seen who it was, I jumped on her and hugged her. It was AMBER. She must didn't reconize me because she looked at me crazy.

me: Amber it's me Jayden.

Her eyes bucked out her head and she hugged me again. We just there embraced in each others arms. After we finally let go, we exchanged numbers. I told her I was looking for an iphone 6 plus. She showed me some and I wanted the silver one. I paid for it and left out. I went back home and laid down and watched T.V.

Kayden

I was with Jaylen on the way to a car lot to get me a car. How does he have so many connects? How does he have all this money? Then the question popped in my head. Where does he work? I decided to ask him. 

me: Jay, where you work? 

J: Why you ask?

me: because I am jealous you money and I'm broke.

He laughed but I was dead ass serious. I am flat out broke got damn. 

J: I, uh, well, uh I am a (whispers drug king pin)

me: I ain't hear you.

I know he didn't say what I think he just said. Did he just say drug king pin. Nawl, im just tripping, or am I?

He sighed and breathed heavily. 

J: I am a drug king pin, so if you don't wanna be with me because of it, I'll holla at chu.

I sighed in frustration. I did not want him to be this way at all.

me: how long?

J: A year and a half.

I rubbed my temples and breathed heavily. He coulda told me before we got together. I needed time to think. No, I ain't gone leave him. It's just a lot to take in.

me: I aint gone leave you, this is just a lot to take in.

I need time, thats all.

Ciara

I was just coming from the hospital and got my ultra sound. And the baby is twin girls. Yes twin daughters. I'm gone love them regardless of the way they came in. I still have nightmares about it. But it's almost out of my head, but I will never get over it. I decided to get some food from milo's. I went through the drive thru and got us all some food. I went back home and sat the food on the table and went upstairs. I went to the shower and cut it on. I walked back out for some under clothes. I grabbed them and went back in. I stepped in and bathe myself. After I was finished I stepped out, dried off, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I sprayed some scented body spray and put on my under clothes. I walked out and went to my closet and got out my white and red polka dot pajamas. I put on my slippers and laid back in the bed. I need to start my Christmas shopping . I was flipping through channels and was nodding off to sleep. A few minutes later I was out like a light.