chapter 21

Kayden

After we ate, me and Shakira went upstairs. She went to pick out  a movie and I went to get popcorn. I came back to the room and she had out the movie Ouija. Aww Hell my ass gone have nightmares.

Shakira

When she went downstairs, I went and got the movie Ouija out my sleep over bag. She was coming back up the stairs and I held up the movie with a huge smile plastered on my face. She walked in and I saw the scared look on her face. She was in total shock. I put it in and dragged her on the bed. It came on and she kept jumping every time some " scary" shit happen. 

***

The movie was over and she was sleep. I grabbed the empty bowl and went downstairs and put it in the sink. I washed it out and put it back up. I went back upstairs and plugged up my phone. I then drifted off into a deep slumber. 

The next morning, I got up and went to cook breakfast. I went down and got out some bacon, eggs, bread, grits, fruit, and pancakes. I got out the skillet and put it on the stove. While it was heating, I got out a pan and placed the bread on it and put it in the stove. I got a pot and put in the water in it. I put the bacon in the skillet. When the water was boiling, I poured in the grits and stirred them. I mixed the pancake mix and got out another skillet. I heated it, and poured in the mix. I flipped them and got the bacon out and put it in the aluminum pan with a napkin. I put the pancakes on a large plate. I got out the toast and sat it on the stove. Now everything was done. I heard footsteps again and turned around to see Jayden.

Jay: Kay you fix(gco)

Kay: Hey Jay you(gco)

Ciara: Hey Kay you--

They all looked at me.

Ciara walks up to me.

Ciara: hey hun, I see you fixed breakfast.

I just turned around and fixed everyone a plate, but I fixed Ciara extra because she pregnant. We ate and me and Kay went upstairs to get ready. I went in the shower first. I went to my bag and got out an underwear set, my hygiene stuff, and some clothes. I went in and started my shower. I stepped in and started bathing with my lufa. After 20 minutes of bathing, I got out, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I dried off, put on my under garments, put on some lotion, and got dressed in a short sleeved jean shirt, white fitted jeans with cuts at the knee, and my black roshe's. I applied red lipstick to my lips and put my hair into a neat large bun. I put in my bow earrings and put on my blue watch. I sprayed some VS winter bombshell perfume and walked out. Kayden went in.

Kayden

I walked in the Bathroom and started my shower. I stepped in and washed myself. After 20 minutes, I stepped out. I dried off, brushed my teeth, washed my face and put lotion on. I put on my under garments and got dressed in a pink sweater with a heart pattern, peach pink fitted jeans, and some timberlands. I sprayed some VS angel perfume and put on my pink vintage watch. I let my hair down and put a pink head band on. I put in my pink rose earrings and walked out. I grabbed my pink lip gloss and applied some. I grabbed my pink Michael Kors purse and stood up.

"Ready" I ask Shakira. She stood up and grabbed her black Michael Kors purse and said yeah. We walked down stairs and I grabbed two big bags of hot fries and two bottles of lemonade. I handed a bag to Shakira and  a lemonade. She thanked me and we sped down the road to Jay's house. We got there and I used my spare key and opened the door. I walked in and he was sleeping on the couch like a baby. I walked over there and planted soft kissed all over his face. His eyes fluttered open and when he saw me he smiled.

" Hey baby" He said while yawning.

" Hey" He said he was going to shower and I said okay. 

***

30 minutes later He came back down dressed in a white v-neck, black joggers, and white roshes. He had on a medusa head chain, and diamond earrings. He smelled like he had on polo cologne. He put his dread in a ponytail. He walked over to me and kissed me softly on the lips. He sat down on the couch and shakira went in the kitchen. An hour later, I smelled food. Me and Jay looked at eachother and ran in the kitchen. She was in there fixing plates nof bacon, eggs, and pancakes for Jay. -_____-

She handed him his plate and dug in. When he was done she handed him some apple juice. 

**** Skipping to the party**********

It was now 7:00 pm and the party started at 8:00 pm. I went in the shower and showered for 20 minutes. I stepped out and dried off. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put on my under garments and started putting on my clothes. I got dressed in the white crop top, tight fitted army jeans, and the white toms. (she did lotion up, I just forgot to put it. ) I applied some red lipstick. I put on my silver infinity chain and put in my bow earrings. I put on my bow ring and put my hair into a neat large bun. I walked out and shakira walked in. I sprayed some perfume packed my White Michael Kors purse. 15 minutes later she walked out in some white pumps, red skirt, and white buttoned down shirt. She had on some red lipstick and her hair was pin straight. She looked good for a chunky girl. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She grabbed her red Michael Kors purse. We left and headed for the party. 

****

20 minutes later we pulled up to a club where it was loud music and everybody and they mama was here. We walked in and found a seat. After 30 minutes of talking and laughing, We heard our song booty hop scotch. and I ran to the dance floor.

I started twerking and Shakira was recording. I hit the splits and kept going until the song was over. I went back and sat down with shakira. We talked, laughed drank, and ate. Round 4 some that morning, I was drunk as fuck man. Shakira helped me to the passenger side of the car. She got me in safely and went to the drivers side and got in. She crunk up the car and sped towards Jay house. She got there and came to my side.

"Girl why we hea. He is asleep. He aint gone answer the door. It is 4:30 in da morntin." I slurred with every word. She rung the door bell 10 times until he came to the door shirtless. 

" woo-wee baby those abs are looking right." I slurred again.

" She drunk?" He asked Shakira. She just simply nodded her head and he allowed us in. She took me upstairs to the room he guided her to. She took off my shoesand clothes and left me in my bra and panties. She threw the cover on me and left. I soon drifted off to sleep.