chapter 11

Jaylen in the media

Kayden

I woke up early in the morning cause something didn't feel right. I got up and went to take a long hot shower. I got out and went to my drawer and pulled out my undies. I went to my closet and pulled out my maroon joggers, a white long sleeved crop top, and my white converse. I slipped it on and pack a bag with a pair of clothes and shoes, hygiene stuff, and other stuff I need. I wrote a note saying where I would be and put on the door because she comes to my room every morning. I grabbed my bag and my MK purse and left out. I started walking and 15 minutes later I was at his house. I rang the door bell and waited. A few minutes later he came to the door with pajama pants on and house shoes. 

J: What you doing here?

me: I need someone to talk to and someone to hold me.

He let me in and we went to his bedroom. I sat up in the bed and he sat next to me. I started talking about random stuff and what was going on when I said something didn't feel right. After an hour of talking and him listening, we both fell asleep.

That evening

I woke up wrapped in Jaylen's arms. I unwrapped them and went to the bathroom. I came back out and grabbed my bag with clothes and my other stuff. I got my underwear and went to take a shower. 15 minutes later I got out, dried off, and brushed my teeth. I washed my face, put on my under clothes and walked out. I grabbed my bag and got out my clothes which was a maroon sweater crop top, white high waist distressed jeans, my maroon converse, and jewelry. I put all that on and went down stairs to cook. I cooked us bacon, egg, and cheese omlets. I poured us some apple juice and went upstairs. I straddled him and started grinding he gripped my waist and his eyes fluttered open. I got off once again teasing him. He got up and started coming my way. Before I could run, he grabbed me lightly and pinned me against the wall. 

J: what I tell you about teasing me ma?

me: I don't know what you talking about.

He let me down and went to the bathroom. He came back out and went to the drawer and got him some underwear. 30 minutes later he came back out and went to his closet and came back with white levi jeans, a maroon v-neck, and maroon converse. He put that on and and a medusa head chain. He put that on and some diamond earrings. He put his dreads in a pony tail and came over to eat. When we were finished I grabbed my maroon Chanel purse and put my diamond earrings in. I put on my gold rimmed shades and then we left. 

 We went to the Chanel store and I literally got everything that they had. We loaded the car with bags and left so he can take be home. We pulled up at the house in about 15 minutes. I gave him a kiss good bye after he brought my stuff in. I went upstairs and laid on the bed and instantly fell asleep.

Ciara 

I was at my law firm, when I got a call.

unknown: You will be mine

They hung up. I just sat there wide eyed and mouth dropped. I kept wondering about who it was that I had beef with. Then it me, this dude named Cameron had did this big thing in sophomore year, where he brought the whole school in the auditorium. He had got on one knee and asked me to be his girlfriend but I turned him down and he was pretty upset. After then when I was 20, I ran into him and he told me I will be his. I just shook it off and got ready to leave. I grabbed all my things and left out of my office. I headed to my car outside and when I got in Cameron was sitting on the passenger side with a gun in his lap. 

C: well well well, we meet again Ciara

me: w-w-what are y-y-you doing in here

C: I said you will be mine, and mine you will be, so with that being said get in and drive or they will be finding your body on the side walk.

I hurriedly got in and started the car. I kept driving to every direction he told me until i drove a ware house. He got out and came to my side and snatched me out. He dragged me inside the ware house, took all my clothes off, but best to believe I put up a fight, and he tied up to a bed with my legs wide open. He took off his clothes and came my way. He got on top of me and put the head in my entrance. I screamed out in pain and started kicking and screaming. Yes I am still a 30 year old virgin. 

C: you still a virgin I see. Well that makes it much easier. 

He kept putting more in until my cherry popped and blood ran down my legs. He slowed his pace down and I'm not gone lie it did feel good but he will never know that. I bit my lip so I wouldn't moan.

C: Come on and moan you know it feels good.

He kept going and I just gave up and started letting out moans and screams. I can't believe I'm moaning while getting raped. He released his kids all inside me with no condom. Great, just great, I'm having a child by this bastard. He just got finished and I'm laying here tired and sweaty. A little while later, he came back, and started cleaning me. He ate me then after that. Why did this have to happen to me.