Chapter 9

Nails in the media

Jaylen

It is now 6:00 and the prom starts at 7:00. I grabbed a pair a boxers and headed towards my bathroom so I could shower. I was in there for 15 minutes. I got out and dried off. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out and went to my closet. I grabbed my tux and laid it on the bed. I went to get my shoes and my bow tie. I put all my stuff and sprayed my polo cologne. I brushed my hair and grabbed the corsage I got for Kayden. I went outside to the limousine I had rented for us for the whole night. I got in and told him where to go to next. We pulled to Kayden's house ten minutes later. I got out and went to ring the door bell. A few seconds later a dude came to the door. He looked just like Kayden.

Dude: Wassup you must be Jaylen

me: yeah thats me

He let me in and I sat on the couch. He sat on the other end,

Dude: My name is Jayden and I'm Kaydens twin brother. Now listen that is my sister and you better be careful or I will hurt you in the worst way possible understand. 

I chuckled and nodded. A few minutes later Kayden and her sister I guess came down stairs. My mouth dropped. She had on a mint green ball gown, with silver heels, white pearl earrings, a silver necklace and make up on. which by the way she doesn't really need.

I walked up to her and put the corsage on her wrist.

She hugged me and kissed me.

J: Toooo touchy

He so over protective. They had took pictures of us and the we left. We got in the limo and left to the place for prom. 15 minutes later we arrive at the merriot hotel. We got out and walked in into the ball room. Everything was pretty nice and well put together. Me and Kayden found us a table and sat down for 6 minutes until she wanted to dance. She pulled me to the dance floor and began grinding on me. I grunted a little. She knew what she was doing. when the song was over I sat back down and she danced with her friends. About and hour later they were ready to announce King and Queen. Me and Kayden are up for the running. 

Principle: Okay it is time to announce prom King and Queen. Your prom King is, drum roll please, Jaylen Smith. 

They put the spot light on me as I walked through the crowd. I got on stage and they gave me my sash and my crown and a sceptre. 

Principle: It is now time for the Queen, Your queen is, drum roll please, Kayden Jones. 

She walked toward the stage smiling. She came up and they gave her a crown and a sash. 

We left off the stage and walked back to our table. 

K: I am so HAPPY

me: so am I

We shared a long passionate kiss. 

Kayden

It was 12:00 in the morning when we left. We went back to his house. I stripped down to my underwear and climbed into his bed. He stripped down to his boxers and climbed in next to me. 

J: I hope you don't think the night is done

me: what?

He pulled his boxers down and put on a condom. well I guess I would let him do it. He pulled down my panties. He eased in my clit and started pumping in and out. He picked up his pace. I let out loud screams and moans. He kept pumping in and out. I kept moaning and screaming. It felt so good. I came twice but he is still going. He kept grunting.He pulled out and nutted in the condom. 

J: hands and knees, arch yo back

I did as he instructed. He put it all in. I yelped and moaned.

J: Whats my name

me: uh uh DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!

J: say it louder

me: DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came 4 times and he finally pulled out and nutted in the condom. We got up and took a quick shower together and got back in the bed. He laid me on his chest. After about 10 minutes, it was lights out.

 Nails in the media