chapter 19

Kayden 

I had just woke up to take a shower. I got up went to my drawer and pulled out a under wear set. I went to the bathroom and started my shower. I stepped in and let the warm water hit my body. I washed my body and got out. I dried off, put on some pink chiffon bath and body works lotion, and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and put on my underwear. I walked out and went to my closet. I pulled out a pink crop top that said " I liked unicorns before it was cool", a white flared skirt with a bow in the middle of it, and some pink flats. I put in some heart shape earrings and a bow ring. I put on an infinity necklace and curled my hair. I put on some pink eye shadow and some sheer pink lip gloss. I sprayed some Victoria Secret winter bombshell perfume and put on my pink Chanel body purse. I put some gum and rainbow nerds in my purse, grabbed my keys, and headed out.

************************

I arrived to school at 8:30. I got out, got all my stuff, and alarmed my car. I walked in and got flirt looks from boys and jealous looks from females. Typical day.  I went to my locker to gather my belongings and other stuff when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. I quick turned around to see Jaylen dressed in a blue polo v-neck, white levis, and some white and blue 10's. I kissed his lips softly. 

" Hey Jay"

"Hey Kay"

He grabbed my hand and we walked to class.

Skipping to lunch     

Me and Jay took  our normal seats at our table. A girl was there too. She was short, on the chunky side, brown skinned, and had dark brown eyes. She also had long black hair. She had on a pair of black leggings, a sleeveless emoji shirt, and some white flats. Her hair was in a bun with a braid going around it.

" Hi, whats your name, I'm Kayden." I introduced myself, being friendly.

"I'm Shakira, I'm new here."

" Well, just stick by me and you will be ok."

" OK" She replied softly.

**

Lunch was over and me, Shakira, and Jaylen was all headed to science, our last class of the day. We walked in and sat in the back. I took out my notebook and pen and began to write. After I wrote what was on the board I started to talk to Shakira.

" Shakira, what college you want to go to when you graduate." I asked starting a conversation with her.

" um , I got accepted to Atlanta A&T, NYU, Harvard, and Yale. I'm majoring in law and doctoring. I'm going to be a lawyer and a heart surgeon." She told me feeling proud.

" Well,I got accepted to Yale, Hardvard, and Atlanta A&T as well. I'm majoring and I wanna be the same as you." I told her smiling. She smiled as well showing off her pink and green braces. 

**

The day was finally over and I drove home. When I got there, I went upstairs and stripped out my clothes and went to take a shower. 

****

After I was done, I changed into some nike booty shorts, a nike sports bra, and some nike socks. I got in my bed and instantly fell asleep.

Shakira

After I got home, I went upsatirs to take a shower. When I was done, I changed into some superman pajama shorts, a super man shirt, and some super man socks. Oh, I almost forgot. My name is Shakira Moore. I am from New Orleans and just recently moved to Atlanta. My mom got a new job.  I'm 4'11, have dark brown eyes, and long black hair. I'm chunky and brown skinned. I'm 18 and thats about it. Any way, I climbed into bed, put my phone on the charger, and went to sleep.

Shakira is in the media. Just pretend that her hair is all black. 

comment 

vote 

follow me