chapter 20

Kayden

I was walking down the hall when I heard giggling and then moaning. So me being me, I decided to be nosy. I turned the corner to see two girls giving each other 69. I started gagging and ran to the restroom where I threw up. I am gone be traumatized. That's what I get for being nosy. When I got finished I washed my hand and popped some  gum in my mouth. I walked out and went to my Science class. I walked in and sat in the back where Shakira and Jaylen were talking. She was laughing so hard. I walked over there and sat down. She was in tears.

" Whats going on?" I ask after she calmed down.

" He told me that when he was in 6th grade, he took his mama birth control pills and told every body he had ebola. The teacher called his mama and his mama came up there and said she was looking for these and beat his ass in front of the whole school. He said when he got she tackled his ass again and tied him up for the entire weekend and on that Monday, he had to go to school with all them scars and welps." She told me laughing again. I just laughed. 

Minutes later, Mrs. Jones, the teacher, walked in. She was 24, black hair, African-American, and her hair was all the way to her butt. She was 5'5 and she was our math teacher. She sat down and began to call roll. After she was done, she let us do whatever we wanted since it was Friday. I got on my phone and got on instagram. I received a kik message from Shakira. 

kik convo:

qveen_kiraa: Hey you want to go to this party wit me tomorrow night

qveen_kayy: I dont know 

qveen_kiraa: pleaseeeeee Kay

qveen_kayy: fine I guess

convo over

I looked at her and chuckled and shook my head. 

lunch....

For lunch me and Shakira wanted some Italian so we got pizza and spaghetti. We sat down and started to dig in. Jay came and sat with us. He got some hot wings. 

After school....

After school, me and Shakira went to the mall to ge our outfits for tomorrow. When we got their, we parked, and got out. We went in forever 21 first. In there, l got a white crop top, army tight fitted jeans, and some white toms. I paid and waited for Shakira. 

She came out ten minutes later with a bag. We went to the nail salon and got our nails done. I got my nails all white and shakira got a galaxy nails. She got her nails a galaxy pink and her design finger has a galaxy blue with white polka dots and a bow. 

After our little shopping spree we went home. We decided to do a sleepover. We went to her house so she could get her stuff. We arrived back to my house. We went in and headed straight to my room. I showed her everything and she went to shower. Thirty minutes later, she came dressed in some red pajama pants with white polka dots, a black shirt and black slippers. I went to my drawer and got out my red underwear set, my plaid pajama shorts, and my white shirt. I went in there and started my shower.

Shakira P.O.V.

When she went in the bathroom, I put my phone on the charger. Twenty minutes later, she came out in some plaid pajama shorts and a white shirt. She went to her closet and came back out with some white slippers.

Kayden: u hungry cuz i am.

me: uh yea sure. Want me to cook?

kay: if u want to

me: ok

We went downstairs and she showed me what she had in the pantry, the fridge, and the freezer. I decided to cook spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread. I even fried some shrimp for the salad. Remind me to take some bendryal cuz I am allergic to shrimp. Im not even gone eat it but I will make it for Kayden. I boiled some water and put in the spaghetti straws. I got out the sauce and ground beef. I browned the meat and added the sauce and mixed it. I put the garlic bread onto the pan and put it into the oven. I got out the salad mix, ham, cheese, tomatoes, and eggs. I put the tomatoes, cheese, and now chopped ham in an individual foam bowl. I boiled the eggs and cut them up and put it into a foam bowl as well. I fried the shrimp and put it into a bowl. (  I am wearing gloves) I mixed the sauce and meat in withe the noodles and stirred it up. I got out the bread the put it into a basket on the table. When I was just about done, a boy came into the kitchen who looks just like Kay. He was about 5'9, muscular body, with green eyes, and a nice light brown skin complexion. 

me: uhh hi

him: hey, who you

me: uhh, I am Shakira, Kaydens friend and we were having a sleep over and I was cooking. 

He looked down at the food and got zoned out.

me: want some?

him: uhh yeah please

I fixed him everything I had made and gave it to him and he immediately dug in. Wowww. A few minutes later, Kayden came back down.

Kay: Hey shakira u done wit the--

She stopped in her sentence when she saw the food. Without asking, I just fixed her a plate with everything on it> She immediately dug. I fixed me a plate with everything but the shrimp. All you heard was smack and forks hitting the plates.

Part two coming soon and their pajamas are in the media