Chapter 8: I have two monsters, wanna trade?

~Rose Marie Valentine~

The Alpha's hands were rough on my bare legs, as he lifted me up, but I didn't care.

It made me feel more secure, knowing that he was powerful enough to protect me.

I didn't care where he was taking me. As long as he would stay with me.

His footsteps soon stopped telling my that we have arrived to our
destination. He quickly bent down, placing me onto my feet. But that actionhas been so fast that I was dizzy, and my legs couldn't support me.

I always had that. Whenever I stood up quickly or something I'd be a little
bit dizzy. It would go away soon after Jason would hold me tight to him,
pressing his fingers onto my temple. Trying to help me gain back my focus.

It gradually became kind of a routine, our thing, and I secretly found myself longing for these moments.
He wasn't here now to catch me, and even thought the Alpha did, it felt nothing like before.
Anger suddenly washed over me, I allowed him to take part in something special between me and my love.
The love that I will never meet again thanks to him.

This alpha was unlike Jason in many ways, one of which was this moment. While Jason would caress me, jently joke about my clumsiness, or ask concerned about my well being, the alpha's hands didn't linger on my body, he caught me for enough time to make me gain back my steadiness then his hands retreated lile my skin burned him. His words, " Take care." made me feel more like he was scorning me than asking about my health or caring about my safety. Of coarse that was no surprise to me, after all, why would he? I was his possession now.

I chose to ingnore such thoughts anymore, in fact I want to stop thinking at all. And the safest way to do this was to talk.

I had to kill the silence.

"Yes Alpha." came back my reply. I had willed that he would talk, open up any sort of distraction to me. But he didn't.

I looked down on my hands, realizing that I was still in a flimsy top and short shorts- my pijamas. Entertaining the thought alone made my cheeks flame up with heat.

"C-can I borrow anything to wear?" I felt ashamed of myself,and willed wit all my might he wouldn't realize that. But my embarrassment was so evident the alpha's eyes soon were trailing along my body, his face giving nothing away.

He muttered something that I wasn't able to catch and stormed over to a door, leaving me again alone, with a curt order. "Wait here."

To try and prevent my thoughts from racing back to my state of loneliness, I decided to take in my surrounding. I was in a room, much bigger than that I was in before. It was dimly lit, yet the light was enough to be able to make out everything in it. The dark maroon room made me feel like a was in a royal palace somehow.

I didn't have enough time to take in the rest of the room as the alpha came back in. His hands extended to me, as he handed my some clothes.
"This should do for now." I assumed that the door he walked out of was a closet, and without thinking my feets took me there.

"Where are you going?" I halted in my steps, not really sure what to say. "I was going to change."

His eyes flashed, showing his wolf trying to take control, I must have said something that angered him.

"What makes you think I will allow you?" was he okay? I mean he was the one that gave me the stuff, was I supposed to just stand holding them? Of coarse I would wear them.

I wasn't in the mood for his shit, scared or not. I didn't need him to mix me up even more than I am. "Well what did you think I was going to do? I dont know about you, but where I come from one usually wears his clothes." the wordseft my mouth without realizing, and then I thought. Maybe I was a bit over reacting. I was taking out all my frustration on him. Maybe I should back down. Just as I was about to do so, he interrupts me with a loud growel. His hand circles around my rist in an iron grip, like a chain, and he pulls his prisoner closer to him.

He made one thing perfectly clear. "You are mine."

What would have sounded so romantic and erotic in any other situations, now sounds like a nightmare. Like a promise of misery.

I knew what he meant, he was possessive, not over his love (as if he is capable of such a thing), but over his prize. I was an object to him, my life now belongs to him, thus should he control my every move.

I hated how that sounds. I no longer had my soul, nor my body. They both belonged to him. And if he wanted to kill me right now, he would.

But he didn't, and knowing this cruel alpha and witnessing his destruction first hand, I knew what he has planned for me will make me wish I die everyday.

I just needed to know what is it that he thought was special about me? What is it that he wants. Maybe I can give it to him, then he will leave me be.

I needed to swallow diwn my pride and try not to set him off, this bomb wasn't an explosion I can handle now.
Be smart.

"Sorry." I spoke to him coldly. Not a single kind of emotion could be detected in my tone. My eyes on the floor, purposely avoiding his.

His hand then rested on my hips, fingers dipping under my fanel shirt, drawing small circles as they travelled up my sides.

He was testing how submissive I am. If I really will give in to his commands and authority, or was it just a word.

My eyes refused to meet his. What he might perceive as submission, was actually just me trying to hold my anger back in.

He started to lift my shirt up, when alarms were going off in my mind. My hands automatically flying out resting onto his, never has someone undressed me. Not even Jason.

He growled, a small rumble going off in his chest. I was close enough to feel it's vibration.

He was warning me.

And I gave in to his warning. My hand falling back to my side. He removed my shirt, slower than I thought could ever be possible. I could feel his eyes on my body, yet I refused to move mine. My eyes never were to meet his again, I promised myself.

I stood there for what seemed like forever in my bra and shorts.

When his hands once again touched my waist, I couldn't stop my body from shivering with fear laced with disgust.

If the alpha was that, he chose to ignore it. But his hamds left my body, as he brought a grey shirt over my head. "Lift your hands." he ordered, and I did as commanded. I was glad that something will cover me up from his eyes.

The grey shirt was to large for my body frame, reaching even below my shorts. I could smell his sent all over it. I chose to ignore that fact that this heavenly smell belong to him, and relished in the soothing smell.

The alpha then sat onto his bed. His hands that I now hated more that the man himself, glided onto the skin of my legs. He held out some sweatpants and ordered me to step into them.

I did as told. As soon enough I was standing in oversized clothes.

The alpha then ushered me to bed, and I complied with a mere "yes alpha". He didn't join me, and I was thankful for that. But he didn't leave the room.

And then, after what seemed like forever, my eyes closed, and I was long gone, deep in rest.

Reveling in the safe feeling the monster radiated.