My last days on earth

Sangs Pov
As soon as they told me that they told my parents I knew I was going to die. I specifically told them to never go there. I am dreading going home. I don't talk to anyone I was called to the office 6 times, attacked 7 times. Now it's tell to go to the shelter I do what I'm suppose to and I say " I love you all and if something happens don't be bad for the others. I am wiping tears from my eyes and leave. As soon as I step into my house my mother charges after me with a knife and stabs me. Then she makes me drink lemon juice and vinegar and then drags me into our bathroom makes me sit on. She then turns on the water to hot. I try to scream but it hurts so much. She says" This is what you get for being a whore." She slams and locks the door.
***************************************************************
Silas Pov
It's been 3 weeks since we last saw her. I am actually kinda worried about her. I know I shouldn't but she was so sweet to Jessica. She made her so much more confident and now she has more friends to hang out with. She even stands up for herself. Jade, Danielle and Marie comes up to North, Luke and I and say " Hey thanks for giving our mom a reason to get ride of that whore she should be gone any day now. Thanks to you guys. Bye." They hug us and leave. All I can think is what did we do? I see I'm not the only one who is freaking out. We all take off running to Mr.B and docs office and red line the others. Please tell me she's okay and we didn't make a huge mistake.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
What the fuck are those fuckers talking about. Then it starts to click they are Sangs sister. Wait if they are her sister then where the fuck has she been? I am starting to get a bad feeling about this. What do they mean be gone any day now? I am starting to panic. We all drop our stuff and take off running to Mr.B and docs office to tell them what's going on. No wonder why we only got those three from our check on their family. What if she really had no idea what we're talking about. And our conversation that Luke and I last had with her came back. What did we do? Did we really fuck up with her?
***************************************************************
Luke's Pov
It's been awhile since we saw her and I'm really starting to worry. That conversation we last had with her. She looked so defeated and lost. I am reviewing our conversation when the three britches come up and thanks us for helping them get ride of her. Who the hell did we help get rid of her. Then it starts to click they are talking about sang. I start to panic what did we do. We should have just talked to her. We are such idiots of course her family abuses her the signs were all there. I think we just signed her death wish with her family. We take off running to Mr.B and docs office. I keep trying to convince myself that she's okay nothing happened. Please let her be okay.