Ice cream fun

Sangs Pov
I say goodbye to the dogs telling them I'll be back later. I tell the owners that I'll be back later. They just nod their heads. I hate leaving them they wine and cry for me and it breaks my heart. I get out side and put my walls back up. I can not let anything happen to them even if it kills me. I get in the car and say what ice cream place do you like? Jessica says "Jen's ice cream shop their ice cream is so so amazingly good. We all like it have you ever been there believe?" I say actually I have never been there but I'll love to try some of their ice cream since you love it. So where is it what street. Jessica says" Sandy Ave and Duke avenue." I say okay I know where it is but thanks. I say so how did you guys like it. Did you have fun? They all look exhausted from the day. They all say " Yeah, so do you name the dogs yourself because they seem to only listen to you." I laugh and say Some of them but not all they only listen because I trained them and cared for them more then anyone else in there has. It's actually really sad but I always got there at least three times a day. We finally get there and when we walk in it was so pretty.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
We are talking about the shelter when we arrive at the place. I will only allow it because I am hot and sweaty and I need something to cool me down. Also I love their ice cream as well. We go sit down at a booth with Sang and Jessica on one side and Silas and I on the other. We basically all order the same thing which was vanilla and chocolate. But Jessica and sang get whip cream and sprinkles on top. I swear they are doing this on purpose because Jessica and Silas just smile and laugh. So I ask sang what classes are she taking. She says " Advance English, world history,biology, geometry, Lunch 3 period, Spanish, gym. Well no wonder we don't have any of those classes asides from lunch. How about you guys?" Silas says " biology,geometry, world history, typing class, Gym, Lunch 3 period too." I say same as him and she just nods her head. I ask Do you sit with anyone at lunch if you don't maybe you can come sit with us? She says " Sure but sometimes she just goes to the library to study for test and do my homework so I can go straight to the shelter. Then I will be coming to pick Jessica up Monday, Wednesday,Friday, and the whole weekend." Wow that is a lot to do. After we are finished she whispers something to Jessica and she laughs. I immediately know something is up because she never laughs like that.
***************************************************************
Silas Pov
We found out that we only have lunch with her that explains why we never see her. North invites her to sit with us at lunch she says yes but most of the time she's busy. I mean who can blame her from what she told us she volunteers a lot and then cooks her family and Kota's family. I see her whisper something in Jessica's ear and then she laughs I wonder what she said. Sang excuses herself saying she has to go to the bathroom. Jessica then turns to us saying I know you guys have a crush on her it's way too obvious. North and I start choking on our sodas at what she just said. Jessica slaps our backs and when we are finished She starts laughing saying you guys got it bad. I saw you staring at her and I know you know that something bad happened to her yesterday. So what are you gonna do about it she is like my bff. I just say I know but she won't say anything don't worry we keeping our eyes on her. Okay as soon as I say that she comes back and says " I am so sorry but I need to get you guys home so I can cook dinner and then go back to the shelter before I have to go to sleep for school tomorrow." We say it's fine we understand. She drops us off and says I put your dinner in the refrigerator okay. We just nod our heads.