*********

I woke up from the best night of sleep I have ever had. I tried to stretch but I couldn't move. That's when I noticed that Matt's arms were wrapped protectively around my body and my back was against his steady rising and falling chest. In that moment everything was perfect. All of my trouble ran away.

I turned over carefully trying not to wake him. His face was beautiful. His eyelashes glowed from the light that was leaking in from the closed window. His lips, the very same lips that filled my dreams last night, were taunting me. All I wanted was to kiss him and before I could stop myself, my lips were on his. Just a simple kiss.

I pulled away but his arms tightened around me and pulled me back into the kiss. My breath caught in my throat. How could one little kiss affect me so much?

"That's a nice way to be woken up." He said looking into my eyes with a smile on his face.

"What time is it?" Matt kissed my head and rolled over to check his phone.

"It's a little past 10." I screamed in my head. I have school! I was freaking out. After a few minutes I realized that it was Saturday. Then I just laughed. "Are you okay?" He asked with an amused face.

"Hey don't laugh at me!" I said playfully hitting his arm. "I thought I had school."

"Well it's Saturday. No school for you." He smiled.

"Oh crap!" I just remembered that I have to go to my grandparents' house today. They are throwing me a birthday party.

"What?" He asked concerned.

"I just remembered that I have a family thing today and..."

"You have to go." He said finishing my sentence for me. I nodded with a sad look on my face.

"Don't worry. I'll drive you back to your car."

"Thanks."

We got out of the bed and he gave me my clothes back. We got dressed and he led me out of his room to his front door. I noticed how big the place was. He opened the door then I realized that this was an apartment. A huge one.

I got into his car and I wondered if this was the last time I would see Matt. I hoped that it wasn't.

He drove out of the complex and I looked back at it saying my goodbyes. I've only been there once and it was only to sleep, but I felt connected to it. Like it was where I belonged.

"Hey don't worry. I'll give you the grand tour the next time I see you." He said focusing on the road.

I replayed the last sentence over and over in my head. He said next time. There will be a next time! The entire fifteen-minute drive back to the theater, I thought about what just happened. He wants to see me again. Then the thought dawned on me. He wants to see the twenty-something year old me, not the sixteen year old. How am I going to tell him that I'm only sixteen?

We got to the theater and he parked next to my car.

"Thanks again for everything." I said opening the door.

"Wait!" He called out to me. I turned to face him. "You forgot something."

"I did? What?" I said confused.

"This." He said leaning forward until his lips crashed into mine hard. He was kissing me with all of the passion and desperation in the world. It had my little me stirring with excitement. He pulled away saying, "Now you won't forget to call me."

I left his car and got into mine. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. But then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. My face dropped when I saw Alec's name on my screen. I quickly answered it.