Aemosplice

Prologue

I was carried into a room, it was dark, and smelled damp and moldy. I tried to strain my eyes to see in the pitch black darkness but it was useless. The person who brought me into the room was standing close behind me. He then guided me to a chair where he made me sit.

I was strapped down to the chair quite tightly. I wiggled my hands but with each movement, the straps grazed my body. It was painful and the worst was still yet to come.

The man then took one final look at me and walked out of the room leaving me all alone. I was scared, I had no idea of what I was supposed to do. I glanced around the dark room when suddenly I heard a loud beep and a loud crash. I smelt smoke then saw a flash of bright red. The next thing I knew the room started to get hotter and hotter.

I wiggled and tried to move my arms to get out of the chair but I was strapped on to tightly. Suddenly I felt as if my feet were on fire. I screamed as loud as I could, the pain rushed through my body and tears welled up in my eyes. 

"Stop!" I screamed as I felt the fire eating away at my feet and legs. Within a few seconds, the fire was gone and again I smelt the smoke, I glanced down at my feet which were on fire just a few seconds ago and they seemed normal as if it never happened.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down, ever since I could remember I had severe breathing problems. Then I saw the red light flash again followed by a loud crash. 

"Oh no!" I thought right before I felt a cool liquid and heard the sound of water rushing.