Part 28 - Save me (final chapter 2/3)

Oh my god I'm so sorry !!! It's been long but I have an excuse ! Much revision was needed.

This chapter is quite short but that's okay because the next one will be suuuuuuper long (;

REYS POV:

I open my eyes suddenly.

Blurred.

Unable to recognise my surroundings, I reposition myself.

"You've done it then?" A voice bellows, the dynamics scratchy and eery, as if it were be playing on a broken record player.

"Yes master." A voice, no doubt a lot clearer than the first, whispers back.

How could I not have noticed all these ropes?

And where they're tied.

By nature, a gush of panic rages inside me, causing my body to flip and squirm against the ropes.

With no luck, I attempt desperately to to shout for someone, however every breath immediately disabled by the gag between my teeth.

How had I not noticed this either?

I dart my eyes in panic, hoping there was something I could use to help.

Was I drugged?

No, it could have been the force.

No.

That would be impossible.

I stay very still, the atmosphere around me suggesting worryingly that I wasn't alone.

My mind uproars with unanswered questions as my eyes focus ahead of me, to a tall dark figure whom stares shallowly at a small holographic screen.

The cloak draped against their body screams trouble.

Where is my lightsaber?

Where was Ben?

"Good." The hologram responds, a smile enveloping its tone mischievously. Whoever this is, seems to believe I am of importance.

But what would I have done? Is it because I am a Jedi?

Is it because of Ben?

The cloaked figure laughs, drawing back my attention.

"You have such strange thoughts." The voice hums towards me, tilting their head to the side. "They're very easy to read, though. It's embarrassing for you, really."

I stare back in horror.

The figures cloak drops slowly towards the ground, enabling me to finally meet the gaze of my capturer.

My potential killer.

"Rey." The girl says simply, as if she'd intended on practising my name as you would a foreign language.

How do you know my name? I demand, gambling the chances of her being able to read this thought too.

And who the hell are you?

The girl says nothing.

I struggle against the ropes angrily, kicking my feet violently towards her direction.

The girl watches me carefully, her smug expression indicating she obviously had all the time in the world.

My mind screams who are you?

How are you doing this? You can't read my mind unless,

"Oh save the mysterious crap." The girl cuts off, her tone dispute and irritated.

I force myself not to scream back at her, telepathically.

How do you know me? I think again, forcefully.

Just tell me who you are?

The figures eyes lock with mine, her straight edge snarl forming into a curled grin - enough to put me on edge.

"I'm Sakura. Not that it matters. None of this really mattes." The girl shrugs.

I roll my eyes.

So why am I tied up then? If nothing really matters why am I not able to stand up and speak to you myself? I protest hopelessly, eager to buy some time so I could conjure up an escape plan.

Sakura nods her head, as if she'd admired my quick thinking. I wonder whether she really is an enemy, or simply just another girl from the base.

"You're not in any danger. Yet. I'm just waiting." The girl says dismissively.

I stop. My heart suddenly pounding.

Yet.

I try another attempt.

How do you know me? I beg.

Sakura rolls her eyes, her expression decolourised with boredom.

"Because everyone know the girl who trained with Luke Skywalker." She sneers, as if she was taunting me.

What?

"And because you also happen to be the girl who's been fucking my brother."

-----------

Hopefully you can see how bitchy Sakura is. She is a bitch. She's a representation of my
Older sister.

Kidding.

Anyway I'm so sorry for the late chapter ! But the final will be worth the wait(;

Well, at least I think it will be.

But I'm a morbid person.