~5 Months later~

Summer is 7 years old, me and her been on the run for the past 5 months now just protecting her but the people that were going to take her away now think she is dead but reality she isn't. I've decided it was time to go home. I was scared to because i did just got up and ran. I didn't tell anyone where I was going I was just following my heart and keeping my little baby safe. I keep thinking if Blake ever looked for me while I was gone but I hope he can forgive me if not then I guess I'll move on with my life with my baby girl.

I walked through the forest of my childhood it looks the same expected a little gloomier than usual. I got to the pack house just before it started getting dark outside, I was thinking this is a crazy idea just to show up I should call but I didn't my baby misses her dad and I do too. I began walking through the grass field towards my big mansion house and I saw my dad just sitting there reading the paper. I yelled"DAD!" He jumps up and begans running to me, I set Summer down on the field"stay here scream if anything trys to hurt you" she nods her head and I ran up to my dad hugging him to death and crying"I missed you daddy please forgive me" "I forgive you baby girl but you got tons of explaining to do before you see Blake" I smiled"Let me call summer over here" I turn around wiping all my tears away, "summer come here" Once summer looked up and saw my dad she screamed "GRANDPA!!" she runs as fast as she can with her little legs running right into my dad.

"I missed you too sweetie" we all go into the house and sit in the kitchen"where is Blake anyways?" "looking for you but after you explain to me why you left I'll call him back" I nod"where do I begin oh yeah summer sweetie its nap time go to your room I love you" she smiles and gives a kiss on my dads cheek" Love you mommy" kiss my cheek and gives me a hug and runs upstairs to go to her room. 
"okay when I was in that coma for I don't know how long, I saw Jake.. he was so handsome I missed him but he told me to wake up and tell Blake that he loves him and that to protect his sister with all my life..It was so hard to let go but I had to wake up for Blake for Summer before he let me go he said be careful bad people are coming for summer" I paused for a little trying to hold my tears back

"So when I woke up I knew I had to get away even if it means leaving you guys I just had to get her away from here till it was safe enough..so when I woke up the doctor was asking all these questions I played the I forgot who you were card and the doctor and Blake were arguing so I took that time to run out of the hospital, I looked back one last time at Blake then I left. I went here grab a few things then ran I ran as fast as I could. We stayed at the cave where I always took Summer to  then I left before two days came and I kept running we didn't stay in one place I taught her manners, things to learn in school and how to defend herself just in case then the people who were coming for her found us we ran then I saw a small little hole I hid her in their and ran and ran then a little kid had just died from a rogue attack the kid was a girl about Summers age she was almost the same kid but the eyes were different and she didn't have the features of Blake in her so I dirted up her hair and held her I started crying then yelled how could you kill her!!! shes gone!!!" they looked at her then ran up and left I cleared my eyes and ran back to Summer where she was hiden then we decided it was time to be home to see her dad and see the rest of the family." I stopped talking

"wow you guys been through hell we thought you guys left for a better place but wow we were so wrong I'm so sorry sweetie you two should of came to us you know we could of protected both of you?" i know dad but I wanted to do it by myself she is my little girl i know she is Blake's too but I couldn't lose her like I lost Jake" "I know sweetie but Blake is on his way here I suggest you hid" I smiled " I like how you think" I got up "here it will cover your scent from him" I grabbed his jacket and went upstairs and waited in his room.

~Blake's POV~ 

It's been months without Cassie I miss her so badly I want her back everyday since she left I 've been looking for her to death I didn't care about sleep all I wanted is my girl and my baby girl back in my care again. I was out looking for Cassie and summer when Cassie's dad mind linked me saying he needs to talk to me. So I ran up to the house something was off but I didn't bother with it I just want to talk to him then go back finding them I will find them. I walk"hey Blake any luck?" "what do you think?" "go take a shower you smell awful then we will talk got it" I listened and went up the stairs, my wolf was getting excited for some odd reason. I opened the door and turned my light on and when I turned and faced my bed I was speechless.

~Cassies POV~

I heard walking come close so I threw my dads jacket to the side, and watched the door open. I saw him. I wanted to cry again I missed him so much but I was scared that he wouldn't forgive me. He looked straight at me"Cassie?""hey Blake" he runs up to me and picks me up "I missed you so much you don't even know I was going insane I need you don't ever run away from me again got it" I smiled."Im not going anywhere" he smiled at me then throws me on the bed" Ive been needing this from you for so long"" Im with you there" 

What a wonderful night....