Chapter 17

Chap 17

***Selenas POV***

I walked outside of the grill and didn't see Damon.  I was surprised he wasn't here.  I hope he wasn't mad at me.  I'm mad at me.  I wish I never would've came, or got into the fight with my brother, or met Catherine that night.  I just wish i did nothing.  Now I have to go talk to him, if he even listens to a word I even say.  I looked around and saw Elijah in the car across the street.  He waved for me up come over so I did. 

He pulled down his window, he had no emotion on his face.  "Get in, i'll take you home."

Without a word I went around the car and got in.  We didn't say a word until he started driving.  I feel like everyonee gonna hate me.

"So." he said trying to bring on a conversatoin, and i felt a tear slide down my cheek and i quickly whipped it.  "I heard what you did at the grill." I just looked at him. "The spell." he said reminding me. 

I sighed, "Does everyone hate me?"

He was thinking.  "Well, they are annoyed, I guess I am too, but I don't think they hate you.  But, I have to ask," he said changing his tone if voice into curiousity. "Why'd you do it?"

"Klaus told me to go alone." I said emphasizing the word alone. "I felt that if they came he wouldn't have told me as much as he did."

I shut my eyes and leaned my head against the car seat.  I almost forgot about the roskshme still inside of me.  It was burning now.

"Well I have to admit if they did go in he would have gotten really annoyed and would've done somthing you wouldn't have liked." he looked at me in agreement.

"Thankyou!" I said throwing out my hands and then letting them fall on my lap, "Some one who understands what I am trying to say all the time."

He laughed. "That's how klaus gets what he wants.  He threatens people."

"I know." I said quietly looking down at my hands thinking of my brother. "I figured that out."

He looked at me concerned, like he knew somthing was wrong.  I was surprised he didnt asked about what klaus said, maybe he heard?  I don't know, I was glad though cause i knew I would have to repeat the story to all the others later.

He looked at me and then put his eyes back on the road and said, "Damon said klaus said in the note he wasn't going to hurt you?"

"Yea?" I questioned back.

"But he did." he said slightly smiling and I sighed leaning my head back again. "Never ever trust klaus." he whispered.

"Can you tell a lot?" he looked at me confused. "That he hurt me by putting roskshme in me?"

"Oh well if your asking me if Damon is going to notice then the answer to that question is definately yes."

"Great." i muttered to myself as we pulled up infront of the Salvators house.  I could already imagine what they were going to ask me when I stepped through the door.

We got out and walked to the door.  Elijah opened the door and we walked in.  I saw Elena and stefan sitting on the couch and Stefan had his arm around her.  Seeing this sent me pain, it rememinded my of my old boyfriend and how he just left me one day...without even saying goodbye..

I felt a tear go down my cheek and i quickly whipped.  Then I saw Alaric looking through a book.  I didn't see Damon.  But when we walked in they all looked up.  No one said anything. 

I went into the living room where they all were.  We'd have to talk about it sooner or later. I chose now.  I sat down on the small sofa across from Elena and Stefan.  They didn't say anything to me.  They were mad and they were ignoring me.  I looked at Elijah and he shrugged.  I sighed and then they looked up.

"Look," I said trying to ignore the deadly pain from the roskshme,  "I know your mad at me." Stefan and Elena exchanged looks and then looked back at me. 

"Selena we're not mad, we just, well.." she looked at Stefan for help.  Wow, lying won't get them amywhere.

"Damons mad and annoyed and stuff but I mean it was your choice to block us out." Stefan said simply.  He always knew what to say. "So why did you do it?" well that's what i thought until he asked that.

"I did it because he said to come alone. I didn't want anyone to get hurt." I told them.  All I had on my mind was my brother and this roskshme.  I'm sick of feeling so weak and like I can't do anything.  I need to train more.  I need Chrissys help and I need to train fast to kill klaus and get my brother back.

"Well obviously you got hurt." Stefan said looking at me concerned. "I thought the note said he wasn't gonna hurt you."

I sighed. "It did.  But I guess he lied.  It's roskshme.  He stabbed a needle in me with a lot in it." I leaned back on the couch and looked up at the ceiling. "I'm fine." i said reassuring then and continued staring at the ceiling.  So much detail and uniqueness, I loved it.

"I would never trust klaus." Elena said seriously.

We were all quiet for a moment.

"Well what did he tell you?" Alaric asked now coming into our conversation.  Then Elijah came into the room too.  The only one missing was Damon.

"Well," I said thinking, "To keep it short he wants me to do somthing and if I dont he said or else."

"What does he want you to do?" Elijah asked confused.

I shook my head, "He wouldn't tell me.  But he said that i have to do it or else there will be consequences."

They all exchanged quick glances. "What consequences?"

I looked down at my hands and twirled my thumbs.  I wanted to tell them about my brother but I wasn't really sure I should.  But I had to tell someone so they would know. "He has my brother." I said in a low whisper.

They all just looked at me sorry.  Elena looked like she wished she didn't ask that because I felt tears coming on.

"Selena I-" Elena tried to speak but I interrupted her and got up.

"I'm gonna go home or maybe to Chrissys or somthing.  I'll be back tomorrow and if you guys need me call me."  I quickly headed to the door.

"I'll drive you." Stefan said getting up from the couch and followed me.

Then I remembered what he said.  I had to worn them.  I turned around looking at all of them. "Oh and also, theres somthing you all should know.  You know how klaus is a vampire and a werewolf?" they nodded. "Well he doesn't have to be invited in no matter who owns the house.  So just becareful."

They all just stared and I walked out.  I was done with this stuff.  Done. Klaus had my brother.  I won't let him hurt him.  I am going to find a way to kill klaus whether I die or not.  He has to be stopped by someone, and only I can do it. 

Stefan followed me out.  He walked infront of me to stop me. "Wait, so he could get in this house?"

I nodded. "Yepp. That's how he got the note to me.  He went into my house and wasn't invited in."  What didn't he get by 'every' house? 

"Are you sure?" he asked hoping what I said was a lie.

"Yupp." I said walking around him towards his car.  I just wanted to go home.  He followed and got in on the drivers side.  He sat at the wheel and wouldn't move.  What was going on?

"Everything ok Stefan?" I asked touching his arm.

He suddenly looked like he was snapped out of a trance. "Yea I'm fine."

We drove in silence.  I wanted to ask him where Damon was but I didn't.  I figured I would find him myself.  When we got to my house I said bye to Stefan.  I walked to the door and opened it, stepped in, and then shut it behind me.  I went up to my room and took off my jacket and sighed in pain.  I touched my head with my hand feeling all the roskshme going to my head, if that was even possible.  "Great." i muttered feeling my eyes water.

I turned around and gasped putting my hand to my chest. "Damon!!!"  he was standing right in front of me when I turned around, his face expressionless.  "Don't scare me like that!"

He just looked at me.  I was breathing heavy from the shock of him being there and the pain.  I narrowed my eye brows looking back at him.  "Damon?" I whispered.

"Why?" he said flinging his arms out and dropping them to his sides. "Why did you do it?! We could have went in with you!"

"You know why I did it!" I said putting my hands on his muscular arms.  I wanted to so badly just wrap my arms tightly around him but i didn't because he probably hates me.

"No!  You know what Selena?!?!?!!  I dont know why.  So why dont you tell me?!?!?!" he screamed and pushed my hands off him and crossed his arms over his chest.  His face was serious and angry.  He locked his eyes on mine.

"I didn't want anyone getting hurt." I said simply and quietly feeling more tears in my eyes.  I decided not to get mad at him.  I guess I shouldn't have done what I did but it was my choice and now I was going to have to listen to him yell at me?!

"But you said he wouldn't hurt you! And he did!!" he said looking at me seriously worried, it was all over his face.  Of course he realized I got the roskshme put in me.  It still hurt, my head was pounding.

"I'm fine ok?" I said choking my words about to cry.  I turned around walking slightly away and whipping a few tears that fell down my cheek hoping he didn't notice.  But i think he did.

I felt his hand on my arm. "Selena what happen?" he said quietly.

I didn't look at him when I said it but i started to cry, "Klaus..." I then turned toward him and looked up at him through my tears saying, "Klaus has my brother."

He instantly pulled me into a tight hug and I cried into his chest.  I breathed in his colone and his scent, holding him tight and closing my eyes tight.  I wanted to tell him everything.  I tried to think of how to tell him how I feel but I'm scared he'll just push me away. Sometimes it seems like he likes me and other times he hates me.  I really don't know what to do.  But I can't be around him any more not knowing how he feels.  I dont even know if i want a boyfriend anymore...

I pulled away and whipped my face.  I felt his eyes on me but I didn't look at him.  "I'm sorry ok."

"Selena I-" he stopped when he heard the phone ring. 

I hurried down stairs in the kitchen to answer the phone.  I picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID.  It was Chrissy.  She's been dealing with the death of her mom a little better I guess.  I've been helping her.  I answered the phone.

"Heyy Chrissy." I said boringly.

"Hey..is now a bad time?" she asked sensing there was somthing wrong.

"Umm.." I scratched the back of my head and saw damon coming down the stairs. "Kinda, I'll talk to you tomorrow.  Call me."

"Ohhhhh kayyyy, you going to school?"

"I don't think so.  A lot happened...I don't know.  I'll tell ya tomorrow."

"Ok, bye bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and turned to see Damon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SOOO SORRRRYYY I HAVENT UPDATEDDD!!! i kno u prob all hate me and forget what is going on but here is the chapterrr.....i am sooo sorrrryyy!!!!!!!!!! i am updating another chapter tonight cuz i feel reallly badd...so please keeep reading!!! <3 sorrrry again!