Chapter 12

Chap 12

***Selenas POV***

    I slowly opened my eyes and it took a couple of seconds for my eyes to focus.  I blinked a couple times and then looked up and saw Damon.  His ice blue eyes piercing into mine, his hair all messy, and his hand on mine.  He was smiling at me.  I missed his smile.  I sat up a little and he removed his hand from mine and quickly supported my back.  I then noticed my cut and I looked at it.  It wasnt bleeding anymore, it was actually all rapped up.

     "Elena rapped up your wound." he said quietly to me, "That's why it's not that good." he smiled.

     I smiled too, "Ughh i'm sick of this happening to me."  i complained as i started to stand up.  He did too.

     "How does this happen to you? And why?" he asked me confused.

     "You know how vampires are like...umm, well vervain hurts you? Like a lot? It could kill you...I think?" this was really hard to explain. 

     He got it though and nodded.

     "Well," i continued, "same goes for this stuff and me." I pointed to myself, "i just don't know how they knew." I said to myself.

     "Knew what?"

     "That I was there, I mean what do they carry it around with them all the time." I paused and thought for a moment then shook my head, "Never mind."

     He seemed to not want to talk about it.  "How are you feeling now?" he looked at me concerned and I looked back. 

     I smiled and said, "I'm fine." then I took a deep breath and rapped my arms around his neck.  He was surprised when I did.  "Thankyou." I whispered, "I wouldn't have been able to get through that if you didnt show up."

     He put his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "I'll always be here for you."

     Every time he whispered in my ear I got the butterflies in my stomach and the chills down my back, and I think he knew and that's why he did it a lot.  I smiled and he hugged my tiighter.

     "Ugh." Damon pulled away annoyed. "Elijahs coming up." and then right at that moment the door opened, and there stood I guess Elijah.

     He smiled and held out his hand, "I'm Elijah." he said politely.

     I smiled too, "I'm Selena Russo."

     We shook hands and I got that feeling again, he was a vampire, an original vampire.  He saw the shocked expression on my face and we both pulled away quickly.

     "Wheres Stefan?" Damon asked Elijah as he put a jacket on.

     "Stefan and Elena went to see Bonnie, and Alaric went to go talk to Jenna to clear everything up."

     "Good." Damon smiled,  "We're leaving." he gave me my jacket and pushed me through the door.  He had his hand on my back pushing me to keep walking and we headed downstairs, Elijah followed.

     "Why?" he asked standing right behind us, "Where are you going at 11 o'clock at night?" he protested, he was trying to stop us.

     Then i thought.  Wow, I was out long.

     "Not here," damon opened the door and pushed ne outside, "tell Stefan when he comes back to call me."

     We went outside and shut the door behind us.  Damon leaded me to his car.  Elijah just stayed inside, who knew what he was going to do.  I had no idea what was going on.  It was late, I just got up, and I wasn't going to tell Damon this but I still felt a little light headed.  But I had no more pain thank god.

     We got to his car and he held the door open for me and I stopped, "Where are we going?" I asked before getting in.

     "Your house." he answered pointing to me and walking around to the drivers seat.

     I made a face, "Why my house?"

     He laughed "Cause people are annoying here." he mouthed Elijah.

     I smiled, rolled my eyes, and got in.  Then he got in and we drove to my house.

     "Hey umm who was Elijah?" I asked damon confused.  I looked ag damon as hr concentrated on the rode.  He was so cute.  I quickly looked away before he saw me staring at him.  I didn't want to come to him as a stalker or somthing.

     "Well," he said sighing in between, "He's actually klaus' brother."

     I raised my eyebrows.

     "Yea, I don't trust him." he looked at me and then back to the rode.

     "Because he's klaus' brother?"

     "Well kinda, other reasons too, like he tried to capture Elena and stuff for klaus and all this other stuff.  Now he's supposedly on our side?" he asked annoyed, well sorta stated then said, "I just don't trust him, do me a favor and just stay away from me for me?"

     I just nodded still shocked that he's klaus' brother. 

     We pulled up in the drive way and i got out and headed to the house.  I opened the door and went in, but he didn't follow.  I turned around and smiled.  He stood at the entrance of the door not able to come inside.  Well that's what happens when your a vampire.  I walked up in front of him and crossed my arms.

     "Aww Damon can't come in?" I said teasing him.  I made a sad face and then smiled.

     He smiled, "You just love this don't you?"

     I laughed, "I don't think I wanna invite you in, i think it would be funny if you just stand there the rest of the night."

     He laughed, "Oh Selena your histericle," he said sarcastically, then he was serious, "seriously, invite me in."

     "what's the magic words?" I said in a high pitched sing song voice.

     He smiled, "Please."

     I walked right in front of him and said, "Damon Salvator I invite you inside my house."

     He smirked and said, "Oh I'm totally gonna get you now."

     I turned around to run but he grabbed me around the waist.  I felt his head on my shoulder and his face by my ear and cheek.  I got The butterflies and started Laughed because i Was ticklish on my stomach.  He was laughing in my ear.  ""Damon!  Let go of me!" I shouted at him through the laughter.

     He laughed more and then put me over his shoulder.  I was now upside down and I had a perfect view of his butt...I hit his back knowing it didn't hurt and he laughed, "See what happens when you mess with me?"

     I laughed, "Well when you put me down your gonna get!" I hit him again feeling the blood rush to my head because I was upside-down.

     "Really? What are you gonna do?" he said, I felt his shoulders go up and down, he was laughing.

     "Damon!  Put me down!" I said as I hit him on the back.

     He finally gave in.  He put me upside down on the couch.  I flipped myself over and fixed my hair.  I jumped up and walked over to him to stand right in front of him.  I playfully punched him in the shoulder and he laughed.  I looked up into his eyes and he looked straight into mine.  We smiled at eachother but then his smile faded and mine did too.  I was getting the butterflies.  He cupped his hand on my cheek and i felt sparks at his touch.  He looked at me seriously with concern in his eyes.  I looked back and I felt my heart racing with his hand still touching my face.  I think somthing was bothering him though, and I was going to find out.  He pulled away and quickly turned around.  He went into my kitchen and I frowned following him.

     He looked around the kitchen, "Did you ever let in any other vampires?" he asked not looking at me. That was a weird and random question.

     "Just you."  I said as I sat down at the island, "Why?" he's not the only one whos gonna ask questions.  I can play his game.  But whats his problem?

     "Just wondering." he answered simply still not making eye contact with me.

     I sighed and got up going back inside, i picked up the phone, then sat on the couch.  I was calling my brother... again.  The phone rang and rang...and rang.  When no one answered I threw the phone across the room and it hit the wall and fell to the floor.  I put my face in my hands and when I looked up he was there.  Damon was sitting right next to me with his elbows on his knees.  He leaned over to look at my face.

     He was smirking, "Someones angry!"

     I rolled my eyes, "Someones being annoying!" I said mimicking him.

     Then he was serious, "Your brother?" he asked quietly.

     I sighed and then nodded, "Yea, I haven't talked to him...in a while.  I'm really worried about him." I looked down, I felt his eyes staring at me with concern but I didnt look at him, then I said quietly, "I think he hates me."

     When i looked up at him he was shaking his head, "He doesn't hate you, no one can possibly hate you." i smiled and felt my face blush, he smiled too then continued, "maybe he's just going through something."

     We were silent for a second and then he asked me a question I didn't want to answer.

     "Selena?" he asked amd I looked at him, "Where are your parents?"

     I sighed at the thought of them, "Damon, I really don't..." when I looked back at him I kinda wanted to tell him. I didn't want to be secretive about stuff to him.  I wanted him to know that he could trust me. "I never told anyone..No one knows." I whispered.

     He put his hand on mine and my heart beeted faster, "You could tell me." he whispered.

     I looked into his eyes and he looked back.  I wanted to tell him but I had a feeling I was gonna breakdown.

     "I trust you Damon." I whispered to him and he smiled a little.  I took a deep breath and began, "So, when I was eight and my brother was seventeen, we lived in Florida.  My whole entire family are special witches so we did magic a lot.  But my brother hated it, so he never did it and no one forced him to.  One day when we were in the house.  Some guy was coming over to fix our electricity or somthing, but instead, before I knew it.  He killed my parents.  He was a vampire.  My brother was asleep so he had no idea what was going on." I stopped for a moment and took another deep breath holding back the tears.  I never told this to anyone before.  But I continued, "I ran to my brothers room but before I knew it he had me slammed against the wall.  He bit my neck and started to..kill me.  But then for some reason he stopped, and pulled away and looked into my eyes scared.  I mean I think he was scared.  I begged him not to hurt me or my brother and then he let go of me.  Then he told me if I didn't want to die to go outside with my brother.  I quickly woke my brother up and we ran outside.  The vampire burnt our house down, everything we had, and our parents." a tear ran down my cheek and I closed my eyes not looking at him. "Then I did a spell and erased my brothers memory.  All he knew was that they died in a fire.  No one knew what really happened except for me.  Then the next day I found out all of our other family members were dead.  Me and my brother were the only ones left."

     We were silent for a minute.  I still had more that I wanted to tell him.  Like about Katherine and I still never told him that Klaus wants to talk to me face to face.  But I couldn't talk at all.

     "Why did he kill all of them?" he asked quietly.

     I sighed and said, "We're Russos, we can control the elements.  We're a threat to him."

     "Selena...I" I started to cry and he pulled me into his chest and hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry."

     I pulled a way to look at him through my tears, his arms still around me, "It was Klaus, Damon." I said it a little louder, "Klaus is the one who killed my whole family, and my parents."

     He looked at me and it looked like he was going to cry too.  I put my face in his chest and cried.

     "I'm so sorry." he whispered again in my ear squeezing me tight.

     I rapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tight and he had his arms around my neck.  I started to stop crying but I didn't let him go.  I didnt want to let him go.  I loved him, but I don't think he loved me.  Like before, when he touched my face, he pulled away and went in the kitchen.  I mean what's that about?  If he liked me he wouldn't have done that.  I heard the phone ringing.  I pulled away from him to go get the almost broken phone.  I quickly whiped the tears off my face and picked up the phone.

     "Hello?" I said into the phone.

     "Hey selena, it's Stefan, how are you?"

     I sighed, "I'm good."

     "Good." be said taking a pause and then asked, "Is Damon there?"

     "Yea."

     I handed Damon the phone and went upstairs in my room.  When I went inside there was a note on the bed.  I unfolded it.  It read:

Dear selena,
     Please meet me at the grill tomorrow at 3 o'clock.  We will be in public so I wont hurt you.  I just want to talk about some things and then you can leave and go back to your life.  But if you dont go then i'll find another way to see you, but you wont really like it.  I'll be waiting.  Hope to see you there!
     Klaus
          P.S. Bring no one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyyy guyssss!!!  sorrry this wasnt muchhh;/ the next one will be better!!!!! please become a fan, vote, and comment!!! thanksss, byeeez(: