Chapter 16

Chap 16

***Selenas POV***

When we were in the car we just listened to the radio. I didnt mind. I liked it. Usually I feel awkward when I sit in silence with someone, but not with him. It was nice. But then we pulled up at the grill and when I looked out the window I was not happy. I saw Alaric, Elena, Stefan, and Jenna. Why were they here? I looked at Damon surprised and realised he wasnt. I wanted to hit him. He just smiled. He was obviously behind this. I didn't move. I just sat there staring at him annoyed.

"Damon, why are they here?" I tried to say nicely containing my anger.

He pause for a moment, "Well" he said slowly, "I told Stefan and Alaric about your little meeting with Klaus and they said they would come. But I honestly don't know why Elena and Jenna are here."

I just looked at him totally annoyed and then got out. I sort of slammed the door behind me. He got out and didnt say a word. He followed and I walked over to all them folding my arms. They looked at me like it was a normal day or something.

"What's going on?" I asked looking at Elena.

"Well," Elena said turning to look at Stefan. He didn't say anything and she turned back to me. "We are going to go inside and act like we didn't know you were coming."

Are they serious? I just stared at them. Are they complete jerks? They have to be nuts to do this! I won't let them. I'm not going inside until they leave or promise to stay put here.

"No," I said to them, "you guys are going to leave and go back home or staying out here."

Stefan laughed and shook his head, "Um no, we are going inside to make sure nothing happens to you."

"And to make sure you don't do or say anything stupid.." Alaric muttered.

Oh yes, since Damon and Stefan were vampires they could hear our conversation if they were inside. But I didn't want that. I wanted to have a conversation with klaus alone. I need to find out what he's up to and I can't do that with them in there. I folded my arms in protest.

"No, if you come in he's not gonna-" i stopped talking remembering somthing i should of remembered when i first got here. I could do a spell that could prevent certain people from coming in or out if a place. I smiled. They all looked at me thinking I agreed. Haha, yea ok.

"Alright." I said walking to the door first. I closed my eyes and did the spell. Then i went inside I held the door open for them. Elena came towards it and stopped. She looked at me with confusion in her eyes. I smiled a sort of evil smile. She was angry, and the others would be too. I'll be hearing a big talk from Damon later about this.

"Elena go already." Damon said standing behind her ready to push her.

"I can't it's like.." Elena was at loss of words and didn't know what to say. She moved out of the way so Damon could try. He did the same thing and then looked at me angry and shaking his head.

Then they all looked at me finally catching on to what I did. They were all mad especially Damon. I smiled at them waving. Then i turned around and walked further in. I heard Damon scream "Selena get back here NOW!" but ignored it. I went to a table set for two in the middle of the place. So that just incase he tried to hurt me i had witnesses around me.

I sat down and looked around. Two seconds later he was right in front of me. I jumped a little when i saw him. I couldnt believe I was going to talk to klaus face to face just us. I felt like secretly murdering him. He sat down in the chair across from me and folded his hands on the table leaning over and looking at me. He smiled and I just looked at him not showing any emotion. Well atleast trying not to.