chapter 1-leaving the guild

Lucy p.o.v 

It was Friday morning and i was just getting out of bed i got dressed and headed to the guild. I knew know one would care i was there because they had all been ignoring me since lissana came back from the so called dead. But not my real fiends Wendy, Laxus, Romeo, Mira, master, Garjeel, Juvia, Levi and the exceeds. when i got to the guild i pushed open the doors and walked in. I sat at a table that had nobody at it and placed my head on it. 

About 5 minutes after i arrived Mira came up to me "Lucy would you like anything you would like?" "yes please came i have the 1st breakfast meal and a glass of water" she nodded and walked away to make my food. Sone after she left Wendy and Levi came over to me and we started to talk. after Mira came back with my food she sat down with us and joined the confutation. We talked half the day until lissana came blooded and bruised. We didn't go up to her because she had been a real pain in our asses just then Garjeel, juvia, lily and charla came up to us and sat down because they didn't want to get into the big mass of crowd surrounding the girl. 

Natsu asked "who did this to you lissana?" "L-Laxus, L-Lucy, M-Mira, W-Wendy, L-Levi, G-G-Garjeel, R-Romeo and J-Juvia'' she managed to say before collapsing on the ground. They all turned to us ''she is lying they have been here the whole time'' the master shouted but it was too late everyone was trowing magic at us 7 mages who are totally confused at what was happening. after they were done natsu took lissana to the infirmary. While Wendy was healing us ''wendy, lucy, garjeel, juvia, levi, laxus, romeo and the exceeds please come to my office know!" the master shouted and we headed up there with happy pissed of at natsu for doing that to his friends. as we walked/flew we went passed natsu glared at him and kept on going up the stares to the masters office. 

when we got there i knocked on the door. We heard "come in" we walked/flew in and sat down some were "you wanted us master" i said "yes, it is not safe for you lot here any more so i will put a spell on your guild marks so that we are the only ones that can see it, i will send you off to fairy valley and lucy, laxus someone is there waiting for you i will tell the guild that you have quite and gone of on your own" we nodded "who is it master" i say with laxus who is also curious of the masters words. All the master just did was smirk "know go off and pack i will meet you at the train station in one hour so hurry up and go" we all left his office and went home as we were just out the door we heard "LISTEN UP BRATS WE HAVE JUST LOST 10 OF OUR CORE MAGES" as the master was shouting we also heard mermas and then sobs "so they finally drove us away" laxus said headed home. As we were doing the same the door flow open and the guild split up into 10 groups to go after us. As i was running i summoned virgo and loki to pack up my stuff and tell the land lady i was moving out and give her this months rent. 

After i was done i heard "luce i'm sorry please come back to the guild" "no way in hell your the ones that drove me out" i shouted back. Then that bitch spoke up "oy slut why were you with loki and how did you do that i mean summon loki? he is not a celestial spirit but he is a dickhead" i stopped so did everyone else. Because they knew how i felt about my spirits. Some of them gulped. I turned around to see everyone had backed away that includes natsu. 

The only one standing in front of me was lissana and we were about to fight. So every placed bets only natsu placed bet on me.