"Yeah I got here like 10 minutes ago," He said looking back at his phone.

I put my dirty clothes in my suitcase before walking back into the bathroom. I blow dried my hair and then straightened it. I then did my makeup and brushed my teeth. I walked back into the room and grabbed my purse and phone.

"Okay I'm ready, lets go," I said looking at Ry. He got up and put his phone in his back pocket.

"You better not go overboard with shopping or I swear I'll never go with you again," He said warning me.

"Okay I won't, I'll take it easy," I said walking over to the door. He grabbed his car keys and we walked out of the room.

We walked out of the hotel and over to his car. He opened the door for me and I thanked him. He walked over to the drivers side and got in. He started the car and drove to the nearest mall.

A few hours later we were in American eagle and I was looking at the jeans.

"I thought you were gonna go easy on the shopping," Ry said holding up the bags he was carrying for me.

"I am going easy. Do you want more?"

"No!" He quickly said and I laughed.

"Okay then, shut up," I said looking at more clothes. Once I bought clothes from American eagle, we walked out of the store. I spotted Mac and my face lighted up.

I grabbed Ryan by the arm and dragged him with me to Mac. He groaned once again while following me. We walked in and I started looking through the store.

"This place smells like shit. There's so much makeup in here," He said putting his hand over his face to cover it from the smell.

I ignored him and walked over to the lipsticks. I looked at all the different colors. I was a bit tan so I was afraid if I tested it on my hand, it wouldn't look the same on my lips. Ryan on the other hand was white, so I grabbed his hand and started testing the lipsticks on him.

"What are you doing? Do it on your own hand," he whined as I changed the color of lipsticks on his hand.

"Your hand is more white, my hand is tan so it doesn't come out as nicely on mine," I explained as I switched to another lipstick. He groaned as I continued trying different colors until I found 4 that I wanted.

I got some other makeup that I needed like concealer, eyeliner, and foundation. Once I paid, we walked out of the store and Ry was trying his best to wipe the lipstick off his hand which made me laugh.

We walked out of the mall and got to his car. We got in and drove straight to the dance studio. When we got there everyone was still practicing. Ry and I sat in the back and watched them.

Once they were done, Justin walked over to us smiling.

"Hey guys!" Justin said sitting next to me.

"Hey dad, how was rehearsals?"

"It was tiring but fun," He said pulling his phone out.

"Daaddd," I whined, he chuckled and looked over at me.

"Yes Mack?"

"When are we leaving? I'm tired," I complained while laying my head on his shoulder.

"Oh I wonder why you're tired? Oh right, you were shopping for hours and you made me carry the bags." Ry said glaring at me.

"Jesus Mack, what did you buy?" Justin asked me.

"Just some new clothes and makeup.." I said mumbling the last part.

"What was that?" He asked looking at me in the eye.

"I bought makeup," I said a little louder.

"Whyyyy," he whined like a little kid.

"Because I need it," I said mocking his tone. He groaned and went back to looking at his phone. "Justin when are we leaving?"

"Do you wanna leave now?"

"Yeah I'm tired," I said covering my mouth while yawning.

He chuckled and walked over to Scooter and told him we were leaving. He then walked back to us and we walked out of the dance studio. Justin drove by himself to the hotel while I rode with Ry in his car.

Once we got to the hotel we said our goodnights to Justin and went to our rooms. I changed into my pjs and then got under the covers. I heard Ry laugh before he laid next to me.

"Goodnight princess I love you." he said kissing my head.

"Goodnight Ry I love you too."

After that I fell into a deep sleep.