I looked her over. I was right. She's beautiful. She had long, wavy, blonde hair, a little taller than my height and had a cute thin figure.

Her clothes were even more stunning. She had a yellow, knee length, flowery dress on that went out at the waist. She wore light pink lip gloss and light colored eye shadow.

"Bella this is Cassie, and Cassie this is my best friend Bella." Edward introduced us in his cute formal way that made me blush.

Cassie immediately took my hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you." She said in high pitched way.

I cursed to myself. Why are the ones you want to hate so nice! I asked myself.

"Uh hi." I said quietly.

We stood there for a while, all of us not saying a word. Cassie and I were still holding hands. I slowly detached and hid my face in Edward, who's arm was around my waist.

"Come on. Let's get into that theater before its too crowded." Edward said. I nodded in agreement.

Cassie then dragged me out of Edward's arms and to her. She started talking randomly.

"Bella! How much do you love these Nicolas Sparks movies!?" She squealed.

I cringed at her voice going up a couple of octaves.

"Yeah. Absolutely love them." I answered sarcastically.

This went on until the movie started and she snuggled up next to Edward.

*10 minutes later*

I heard something coming from next to me. I turned around to see them making out, again! I rolled my eyes and face-planted into my popcorn.

This is going to be a long movie, I think taking out the popcorn stuck in my hair.

I looked over again and they were still at it! The terrible thing about the seating is that Cassie was in charge.

So basically she is in the middle of Edward and I. I looked at the audience
They all seemed to be watching the disgusting couple next to me.

There expressions changed from awe to terror now and then. I couldn't blame them. It looked like they weren't even breathing.

Any normal couple would've already passed out. I tapped Cassie on the shoulder.

No response.

I did it again, pushing into her skin deeper.

Again, no response.

I then got out of my seat, arranged myself in front of their seats and shoved my hand into both their faces separating them.

They looked at me in shock.

"These people have been watching you two for the majority of the movie! Please stop so that they can focus!" I whisper-yell.

They nod in unison. I sit back in my chair trying to pay attention to the movie.

I start to get really into it. I'm on the verge of tears. Then all of a sudden I am getting crushed by Cassie.

I push her off of me and see that her and Edward are making out again. Since I have no way of stopping this, I get up and move my seat.

It seems that everyone was doing the same as me. Some people even left. I felt so bad. This is so embarrassing.

*After the movie*

I run outside of the theater. That was the worst experience of my life.

After a few minutes, Edward and Cassie walk out of the theater laughing.

"Bella where were you? We couldn't find you?" Edward asked.

I dodged his question.

"Let me tell you something shithead! What you and your bitch-faced girlfriend did in there was unacceptable! You guys should be ashamed! People left! You wasted poor innocent people's money! Oh and FYI, the next time you need a third wheel, don't call me!"

I stomp off and get into my truck. I slam the door closed. I start up the car and see them staring in shock at me through the window.

I give an evil smirk, roll down the window and flip them off. I was furious.

That bitch changed Edward and I don't like the new him. I'm going to fix this and I don't care what it takes!

Thank you so much for reading.

Sorry if the language was too much. I imagined myself in Bella's situation and wrote what I would've said.

YouTube video info
I don't own that video or song.
Song- Better Than Revenge
By Taylor Swift
Youtuber- shimmershineblonde

Stay tuned, Stay nice! ;)